Want to test your knowledge?

If you want to test your expertise, follow this link:

http://horthelp.homestead.com/

LOL....I definitely flunked, too Iris!!!! Did you sign up for the free Bulletin? Might be worth the time?

Biel, Switzerland(Zone 7a)

Where's that braggers forum!!! I got all but one right!!A very nice site,though.
Gwist

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ(Zone 7a)

I am surprised at myself I passed. I got 11 right. WOOOOOHOOO....lol

I missed 5 out of 15. I did better than I expected to!

Dave

Highland, CA(Zone 9a)

i had that trouble with wills site before.
for some reason,i cant take the test,i cant interact with it.
its a pretty site though.good info.

den, I couldn't interact either. I just wrote my answers down, then when I was finished I compared my written answers to his score sheet.

I also noticed that questions 9 and 10 got switched on the score sheet. :) Keep that in mind when grading yourself!

Dave

Geez.....I should have FINISHED checking my answers.....i stopped, when I saw 5 out of the first 8, wrong. Got the last 7 right, though! Now I don't feel QUITE so bad!

Julian, WV

Just took the test and know more about indoor plants than I thought. Only missed three :-)

New York, NY(Zone 6a)

Obviously there are lots of smart people on this forum! I apologize to those of you who are unable to access the site or the test. I also apologize for the reversed answers. I know a lot more about plants than I do about web technology. I am dependent on my 13 year-old son and a volunteer web designer, who I have never met, to make changes in the site. Thanks for taking the time to check it out.
Will

Regardless of that, Will, it's a very nice website! I was impressed - the graphics are very clean and pretty, and the layout is attractive. Let you web team know I'm impressed!

Dave

Santa Cruz, CA(Zone 9a)

I missed 4. I'd like to look into some of those, esp. the answer to #6 (didn't want to mention it and give the answer away to those who haven't taken the test.)

Hey Will,as I said before,very nice site! I had to try to remember all of the things that were drilled in my head about 15 years ago when I did Interior landscaping for a company on City Island,New york! Probably the competition!!
Gwist.

North Wales, PA(Zone 6a)

Nice site Will, but some misleading and poorly worded questions among the bunch. I'm sorry! I'm a teacher and very attentive to measures of knowledge.

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

Well, I liked it and happily..have a green thumb!!!

New York, NY(Zone 6a)

Dave - Thanks. I'll pass the word.

pukeGreen - I would like to learn your thoughts on question 6. Contact me at wcreed@erols.com

Gwist - Maybe I know you. I worked for John Mini briefly in 1985.

Brooks - A good instructor provides specific critiques. Let me have it!

SDoglover#### - Congratulations!

Pine Island, MN(Zone 4a)

Hi Will!, I'm glad I found you. I always found your remarks at "the other place" to be most informative. I got 11 right. What a great site you have. Thanks for sharing.
Ron

Highland, CA(Zone 9a)

i got 11 right.
i only got that many right because of all the great info ive learned on these forums.

Will...funny thing,but I worked for Mini from July 1985-October 1986,and I kept saying to myself"Will Creed?That name sounds familiar".Were you Bill back then?:)
Gwist

New York, NY(Zone 6a)

Gwist - You got it! I was Mini's Manhattan westside manager. I don't recognize your moniker. What is your real name? Contact directly at wcreed@erols.com.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.