would like some morning glory seeds

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

i have got my greenhouse up now and am considering trying some seeds....i saw some of the prettiest ones this summer...does anyone have any seeds they would be able to send for sase/postage...i do have succulents and cacti that could trade...kinda of an odd trade i know, but that is what my collection consists of...lol...email me if anyone has anything to offer and i will email what i have...i would really really appreciate any sase, but if anyone wants some of my succulents your more than welcome to some of them..:)

have a happy, and lets pray it dont snow here in missouri..not yet anyway...not till christmas..lol

cindy

San Jose, CA(Zone 9b)

Hi Cindy,

I have some mixed MG seeds - pinks and two shades of purples. They're not named, or I don't know their names. Happy to send them for SASE, email me.
~Angela

markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

Email me and I will send you some also

Lakeview, MI(Zone 5a)

I have some grandpa ott morning glory seeds for SASE.Email if you would like some.
Zen

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

i just want to say thank you to all that offered me seeds...i will do my best to make them grow when i get them...ill probably have lots of questions since this is my first time with seeds...i hope to have seeds next year so that i may share lots of them with others like yall did for me...:)

happy gardening
cindy

Lakeview, MI(Zone 5a)

brommom, got your stamps, you seeds are in the mail.

Zen

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

shirley...i got my seeds today and you are very generous...i cant wait to see if i can get these to grow....hopefully i will be able to share with others like you did me!!!

heres what i got
larkspur
painted daisy
poppy
gerbera daisy
MG mix

wish me luck:)
thanks a bunch
cindy

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

zenzinnia...got the seeds today and cant wait to get them going...can anyone recommend what type of soil or soilless material these seeds should be started in...i have pro-mix hp and also some good potting soil that has the stuff in it for bugs....cant member the name off hand but its good potting soil...thanks so very much

cindy

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

The poppy seeds will do best if planted outside next spring, early. MG's will also do better if you can wait until the ground is nice and warm. Both of these don't like to be transplanted. Good luck with your new seeds Cindy.

Lakeview, MI(Zone 5a)

brommon, I think any good seed starting mix or potting soil would do ,but I always just direct seed outside were they are to grow,and keep the soil moist so they germinate well.
Good luck, Zen

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

judith...you made my day when i got the bubble envelope...i didnt realize you hadnt sent me any seeds that i sent postage for....i luv them and cant wait to start them....i have the others started that i was sent by the very nice ppl from here...i promise to share next fall...if someone tells me how to save/get the seeds from all the things that hopefully will grow nice and pretty..lol

woohoo..doin the happy dance here in missouri..in my greenhouse of course(too cold to dance outside)....lol

cindy

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I was reading this thread and was wondering about the Scarlet OHara Morning Glory. In the pictures it is a very dark red. It looks so pretty. Does anyone have a few left?
Teresa in KY

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

actaully it looks more hot pink to me. I wish the scarlett was red. if anyone does get red tell me your secret.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.