Say hi to my garden buddy Jerri_OKC

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

She's brand new and a delight to be around. Say hello to my garden buddy, Jerri. She lives fairly close (next town over) and loves gardening as much as anyone I have ever met. She also likes scavenging plants (with permission, of course), which is one of my favorite things to do. :)

Welcome, Jerri!

(edited for spelling)

This message was edited Sep 19, 2003 10:03 PM

Wow, thank you! This is so nice of you. :)
You're such a blessing. I think we definitely qualify for expert plant scavenger status after the last couple of days!

P.S My DH just rolled his eyes again! ;)

This message was edited Sep 19, 2003 8:55 PM

A warm welcome to DG, Jerri! Glad you've become part of this community.

Oops, I also want to say 'Hi' to everyone. This is a great forum! I look forward to getting to know everyone! :)

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Hello Jerri, Welcome to our family. I am glad you have smiln32 as a garden friend and that she is close enough to you to exchange plants and a cup of coffee.

"down the Shore", NJ(Zone 7a)

Hi Jerri_OKC!

Welcome to davesgarden! I know you will enjoy meeting all the wonderful garden friends here. It is a great place to share your love of gardening. Hope you will feel right at home. Thanks smiln32 for introducing your friend to us!

Best wishes,

John

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Hello there Jerri and welcome to our garden home! Im sure you will find plenty of new garden friends here, oh and a few plants! ;) Glad to see Carla has a pal to help her "find plants".

have fun and welcome,
dori

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Warm Welcome from GA! Glad to have you here Jerri. You'll find that we are all just one big happy family here, and we love and care about everyone. So Welcome to the family :)
It sure must be nice living so close to Carla, she is such a dear heart and living close enough to share plants and a cup of coffee or coco must truely be wonderful!
Here is your first HUG
(((((((((((((((((Jerri))))))))))))))))))))
Now jump right in on all the fourms and have a blast!

Edited, because I can't spell :D

This message was edited Sep 19, 2003 10:58 PM

Crossville, TN

Welcome,Jerri...you found a wonderful Friend in Carla. I will be seeing her again in just ONE WEEK!! Maybe next year the both of you can come to Round Up!! Jo

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Welcome Jerri, to the best garden on the web. You have found a true freind in Carla, she is the best.

Albany (again), NY(Zone 5b)

HI Jerri - you come well-recommended! :-) What types of gardening interests do you have? You'll find DG a wonderful and friendly place and there are many scavenging opportunities, especially if we know what you like! ;-)

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

HI Jerri - you are lucky to have such a wonderful friend as Carla, we will miss her at our GA Fall Round-up and Swap. She is a sweetie and a fine person all around. Welcome to DG!!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Hi, Jerri - Welcome from a part of the Ohio contingent! My hubby's Howie at DG, my mom is Lotusblossom, and Whiterose is my mom's sister.

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Howdy Jerri and welcome to Dave's!

As you have already noticed we are a friendly bunch so jump right in and ENJOY!!!!!!

sue

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Welcome, enjoyed reading about your and Carla's brush with the law. You'll find friends for life here. Carla's the only one that admits runins with the law. The rest of us keeps in under out hats. LOL

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Welcome to DG Jerri!

It sounds like you and Carla are going to be great friends. Psssttt...I read about the plant harvesting ordeal.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you on DG. You sound like a lot of fun.

Hugs,
Joan

P.S. I love your name and the way it's spelled. I named my second daughter Jerri, and I have not seen it spelled that way again, until I met you. :)

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Welcome to Dave's Garden. It's a 'growing' place in more ways than one. It's also a very friendly place to visit. Pour a cup/glass of your favorite beverage and start getting aquainted with the people and forums.

Welcome to the BEST garden in the world Jerri! Glad to have you with us!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6a)

Welcome Jerri:) With a friend like Carla so close and all of us here in the very best cyber garden around, your're bound to feel right at home in no time.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

hi jerri, welcome and i just know you will love it here. carla i am so glad you have a gardening riend close for you to share your inteest.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi Jerri,
You better be careful! Hanging out around here is sure to cause you serious plant addictions. It starts out harmlessly, you just want one, then you have to have every color, then every plant in the family, then anything that looks like it...........Gasp. You'll have to move. No yard is big enough for what happens once you sign on! LOL A very big welcome to you!!
Michele

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

badseed is right. this place is addictive.best addiction i ever had!!!!!!!!!

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Welcome to DG Jerri! Its wonderful that you and Carla have become friends. I just saw your post about the run in with the law. lol Sounds like you 2 have allot in common. Be warned DG is addictive... Happy Gardening.

Jerri has 5 acres to plant up. I don't think she's going to have to move anytime soon. :)

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi Jerri, so glad to have you on board....Welcome from the Coast of Texas....hope you have a great time here.... :o)

Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

Jerri, Hello from northeast Tennessee.
This website will become your 2nd home, no doubt about it.

The only ones I'm related to here are Dave (originator of davesgarden.com) and Trish, Dave's wife. I'm Dave's mom.

Welcome and have a blast!

(Zone 5b)

Hi Jerri - welcome to Davesgarden. It's the best garden forum you'll find on the internet!

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

Hi Jerri. Welcome to the gardener's home for plant addictions, bunches of foolishness, love from all around and a place that you will always feel welcome. Plant raids, huh??? Where will I find that thread. I love to go plant scavenging. Gotta watch out for the long arm of the law, however. Wish I could have been with you. I just love doing that!

Montgomery, AL(Zone 8a)

Welcome Jerri!!

Larry

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Welcome form Ky Jerri! You'll enjoy it here for sure...and any friend of Carla's is allright by us!

What a wonderful welcome! Thank you all so much. I look forward to getting to know you all. :)

Happy Gardening and God bless...
Jerri

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

A warm welcome Jerrie. How lucky you and Carla are to have similar interests and live so close to each other!!!!

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

After seeing the run in with the law post I guess I had better look up some bailbondsman phone #'S in the Oaklahoma City phone book!!!!! I might not have enough cash for 2 DG member's!!!!! LOL

sue

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

jerri - welcome to daves garden.

Silver Lake, OH(Zone 5b)

Hi Jerri -

any friend of Smilin32 (Carla) is a friend of mine... sisters in Christ always have a special connection. We're glad you're here!

Welcome,
Janiejoy

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

Hi Jerri,
Welcome to DG. You are about to enter the realm of true addiction. If you don't get addicted to one kind of plant you will be addicted to another. And then there is reading tons of the posts.

Jump right in and have fun with us. Lani

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Welcome to a super friendly place. We all have fun here.

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7b)

Hey Smiln32 (Carla) and Jerri.....we had a really nice visit and stroll around the grounds at Frontier City....wish we'd had more time, but we'll do it again. We need to keep trying to get Brinda and anyone else here from OKC to come out. I thought this was a good place to say Welcome and thanks. Welcome to all of you to Dave's Garden. It has been a wonderful place to learn and share and make great new friends. Here's a photo of what I wish the park still looked like.

Thumbnail by pancha

Pancha, how beautiful! Thanks so much for the tour and for your kindness and generosity, I had a wonderful time. Everything looks great, you are doing a great job there. :)

We'll have to track Brinda down and meet for coffee or do another tour. That will be so fun.

In Christ,
Jerri

I vote for another tour! What a neat place and what a neat person (Linda). For those of you who haven't met Linda, either, she is the Landscape Supervisor at Frontier City (a theme park here in OKC).

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.