Central Ohio Cactus Show/Sale this weekend

Grove City, OH(Zone 6a)

This year I am a member, so I am looking forward to it! I will have a few of my things on display, and a few things to sell, but not many. Best of all, I can buy new things :) And I have learned enough to be able to care for them (at least keep them alive!)

The sale is in Columbus, OH, for anyone close enough to want to come and see it. Franklin Park Conservatory, Sat and Sun, 10 am to 5 pm

columbia, SC(Zone 8b)

oh i wish i could come ll!!
do you know i grew up just south of columbus
was born in circleville and raised in a small town called laurelville, my brother still lives there
gayle

Grove City, OH(Zone 6a)

Another Buckeye! Next time you go visit your brother, give me a holler and we can meet and trade plants? Kathy

You and Wind have a good time today.
I have a brother who moved from Columbus to Grove City; which I think is a suburb of Columbus. Not sure if he still lives in Grove City or not, just don't stay in touch that much.

Grove City, OH(Zone 6a)

Coco! How wonderful :) Yep, Grove City is a suburb to the south of Columbus.

My ISP has been down since Saturday evening; so frustrating!!!! It is kind of up now, but I keep losing power, so I will keep this short and sweet.

I got just a couple new things, and sold a few things. I wish I had several thousand dollars to buy all that I wanted!!!!!

Most plants were being sold for $1 - $4, things that until last year's show had never seen or heard of, so I am so excited! Got a couple new Eschovaria, Haworthia, and 2 new Crassulas. Even a new gardenia. Gotta look it up: Gardenia resiniflua. One member specializes in growing things from seed; usually things from Africa that are completely unknown in this country. He had 3 other species of Gardenias, year old seedlings, no clue what the flowers will look like. But with gardenias, does it matter?

columbia, SC(Zone 8b)

sounds wonderful LL!!
Hopefully by sometime next year I will be making a trip south I have two sisters in oh too
gayle

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.