CLOSED: FINALLY THE ROUND ROBINS WILL BE ON THEIR WAY, !!!!!!!!!

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

wanda this one is almost over. just keep a check for some one starting some kind of round robin.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

round robin # 3 made it home today. what a great surprise when i opened it. so many goodies. thank you all for playing so fair with this one. i can hardly wait to get the others back.

anysigns of #1 or #2 arriving to their next desdinations yet????

Lake Elsinore, CA(Zone 9a)

I enjoyed the round robin. I would like to do this with ALL seeds next time.

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Has the person Flowox sent the robin to recieved it yet??
Just wondering.
She had surgery this a/m so I'm hoping she is back to her ole self in a week or 2.
If ya'll want you can send her a get well e/mail, to let her know you are thinking about her.
That'd be nice.

virginia beach, VA(Zone 8a)

okay hello folks!
i've got the #2 robin(i think...???) sorry i haven't been able to send it out,just trying to get a little normalcy going after our Isabel spell(i'm in Vabch,Va) so, i do have it amazingly still on the counter(and not blown away) i will send it out but it hasn't been the most important thing on my mind right now, you see we still have no power in my neck of the woods right now( and it's been just about a week tomorrow)so if you can please have a little more patience with me i will try to send within the next 3 to 4 days(in between my ice runs to keep things cold...)
thank you all very much for your patience!
cristina

p.s. right now since i have no power out here in the county i'll be trying to check on emails and stuff in the city at the public library...

This message was edited Sep 24, 2003 5:46 PM

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

molly please send flowoxs emaila addy to me,

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

You have mail Janet.

Landisburg, PA(Zone 6a)

I got my box on the sept 29 and mailed out on Sept 30......

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Any word on the box from Flowox?

Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

Hello, and pkg. #2 arrived friday and got it back to the post office this mornin!This was so much fun, comming home and finding a box full of goodies :) Thank you Janet for creating this fun project :)
tootsie

Lakemont, GA(Zone 8a)

This is a dumb question, but what is a round robin and how does it work?

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

berrygirl a round robin is as follows
1. a person who desides to host it decides what kind it will be. ex: seeds, gardening items, only annuals or only perrienals. crafts and so forth.
2. the host then post that they are starting a round robin and people then sign up.
3. when ready the host mails to the first person on the list the round robin and that person mails it on and so forth,a
4. say it was a anykind of seed rr. if you take out 10 pks of seed you replace them with 10 different ones and then mail it on.

i am planning on starting another round robin soon.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

TEISHA i somehow got you down for the wrong state. hopefull you will get the rr soon. you are in or right?

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

i have realized that i put teisha's addy as ohio instead of oregon. i am trying to get hold of flowox now to see if she caught my mistake before mailing it.

got #2 back. thanks for playing fair to all of ytou. get me those addy' so i can send that gift.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.