CLOSED: FINALLY THE ROUND ROBINS WILL BE ON THEIR WAY, !!!!!!!!!

Willamette Valley-OS, OR(Zone 8a)

GO TEAM #3...The Box is on it's Way!

It's Heading to You Anastasia...
Just Over the River in Vancouver, Washington!
Should be there in 2 Days Max!

You Know...
If We Would have Started...
with Anastasia-1st...Carena-2nd and ZZ-3rd...
We Would have been Way ahead!

You Done Good Janet!

Lindale, TX(Zone 8a)

Don't count on the two days to Vancouver, WA just yet with our postal service. It took RR#2 four days to get to Plantsrfun in Bedford, TX, just 120 miles from me. I could have driven it over in 2 hours, but that would have really have been cheating LOL. Bill

Brooksville, ME(Zone 5a)

I completely missed this one. Starting a new job at the same time that my sister became ill has really been taking its toll. I love my job though.

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

hey, it's good to see you again. I was wondering what happened to you :)

Willamette Valley-OS, OR(Zone 8a)

Anastatia......
Did the Box Get There?

Eagerly...Anticipating a Win here for Team 3.
And Waiting For Your Posting!

ZZ.

Lindale, TX(Zone 8a)

Where is box #2??

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Box #1 arrived, I'll have to figure out a way to get it to the PO though since I don't have a car :(
Will figure something out and try to have it out next week, will post on the day. Sorry, didn't expect my car to break though

Santa Clara, CA(Zone 9a)

Received Box #3 today, what a great surprise as I didn't know it had been sent. I will try and get it mailed out on Monday, Sept 8th. If for some reason I don't I'll let you know. What great stuff I have to go through. Thanks

Lindale, TX(Zone 8a)

Box #2, where are you?? LauraM did you receive it yet?

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Guess I better start getting my stuff gathered up for the box. Looks like #3 might get to me pretty soon. Hmmm...thinking,thinking,thinking...what to put in there!

Edited to say that I'll do the priority mail for #3, since it appears that is the one that still needs one?

This message was edited Sunday, Sep 7th 11:57 PM

Landisburg, PA(Zone 6a)

Thought we were to send all the RR regular mail?????

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I thought from reading the prior posts that one robin had been sent priority so every robin was going to be mailed priority once to even it out? Someone was asking who could mail robin #3 priority since that's the one that didn't have someone to do it yet.

Please let me know what I should do.

Lindale, TX(Zone 8a)

JoanJ: I believe that was what was decided but maybe jcf should decide. I don't know what happened to poor box #2, and it was doing so well.
Bill

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Posting this for Flowox, Susan said to tell you all that she is sorry it has taken her so long to mail out the round robin, but she has a new car now so she will be mailing the box out very soon.
As many of you might know, Susan is no longer a member here but says she would love to hear from any and all of you.
You are more than welcome to send her a private e/mail.

Lake Elsinore, CA(Zone 9a)

Kathy T in Ca.

Looks like I am waiting for the package from you soon. I cannot wait. I wondered what happened. I will be sure to put in some special stuff for the rest of my list mates!

Santa Clara, CA(Zone 9a)

Hi Jul, I mailed the box off today. Lots of great stuff in it, hope you have fun. Kathy

Bedford (DFW), TX(Zone 8a)

Hello all,
When Janet was trying to get the last few addresses from folks who wanted to participate in this round robin, I tried to help out by emailing some of them through DG to let them know that she needed their address. LauraM happened to reply directly to me with her address which I forwarded to Janet. Anyway to make a short story long :) I sent LauraM a direct email asking if she had received the box, etc. and my email was returned as undeliverable. I have resent the email, but I doubt it will get through. Sorry that this happened. Who knows where those goodies are floating. Good thing I shipped it priority...ha.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

well folks the priority bit go started somehow and i am not sure how. do not worry though i have enough of the surprose gift to give all of you one. so i think i will just do that and put an end to this mess. with #1 being held up so long and #2 is somewhere I am just ging to give all a prize once i get that rr back. hope you all feel this is best. lmk.

Bedford (DFW), TX(Zone 8a)

The priority mystery is easily solved. I bucked up the extra 50 cents to ship it out of kindness, not to win some race. The real mess is box #2 is MIA (which in and of itself should lay to rest the concern over how it was shipped) and that other folks didn't get to participate. I'm hoping for the rest of RR2 folks it reappears...

More importantly, thanks Janet for organizing and moderating this RR (hope it didn't leave you thinking "no good deed goes unpunished"...cuz that would be worse than box 2 being MIA), and thanks to everyone who kept the robin in flight.

Santa Clara, CA(Zone 9a)

What if RR#3 gets done first and instead of sending it to Janet, Joan J gets the addresses for the people in #2 and forwards it on to the next one on the list? This way the people in #2 don't get shorted.

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Ya'll please don't forget that Flowox is planning on mailing the box out this week. Could have already mailed it as I haven't talked to her since early yesterday.
So ya'll don't give up on her...I'm sure that she will follow thru with her part of the mailing deal.
Just because she is no longer a memeber doesn't mean she is not going to mail it.
:)

Madison, WI(Zone 5a)

Mollybee, I'm sure no one thinks that! I'm glad you let us know about Susan, and I hope she's doing okay. I don't know why she isn't a member anymore, but I'm sure there are reasons, but regardless, I'm sure she'll get the box mailed. We all know what car troubles are like!

I like & second Kathy's idea, that we just send the first box to finish onto the remaining members of group #2, if, in fact, LauraM doesn't come thru. A race was sort of fun, but it isn't absolutely necessary. The round robin was great in & of itself.

: )

Lindale, TX(Zone 8a)

That sounds like a good idea to me.
Bill

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

i think you are all panicking over nothing. there are a million reasons for the de;ay so don't give up yet. please just keep on schedule for now. if need be i will send the extra box needed. be patient and let the hostess take over the worry. you are suppose to e haing fun not worying oer it.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Let me know if you want me to send it somewhere besides back to you Janet. Sending #3 on to the remaining people on #2 does sound like a good solution to me.

Lindale, TX(Zone 8a)

I received an eMail from LauraM this afternoon. She has had sinus surgery that was not foreseen. She received box #2, during her hospital stay, has added to it and will mail it tomorrow. She still has a major headache and has just gotten on the computer for her eMail today. She asked me to relay this message and apoligized for the delay.

Hope you feel better soon LauraM.

Bill

Madison, WI(Zone 5a)

Well then, there you go! Problem solved!

Thanks for letting us know, Bill. And get well soon, LauraM!!!

: )

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

I told you all that you were panicing over nothing. laura i can relate to your sinus problems. mine have been so infected that at this moment i cannot even hea out of my right ear. hope you feel better soon.

Just got my package today.

JoanJ, do you mind if I UPS it? It sure is cheaper for me. (have an account) Let me know so I can get it off to you this afternoon, If I don't hear from you I will UPS it any way.

Lots of cool stuff in there, I am adding more fun stuff so there will be lots for group 2.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

UPSing it is fine with me, as long as it's okay with Janet.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

not a problem. like i said i amn going to give you all a special gift after this is over for participating and playing so fair.

Joan and janet,

UPSing today, was too late yesterday and I didn't want to take a chance in case it was not OK.

My DH thought the Round Robin was was a great idea, me too!

Joan, I will email you the tracking number when it goes out.

Joan,

An update, can't UPS to a PO Box (didn't realize it was a P.O Box address), so look for regular mail.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I have my goodies ready for it's arrival.

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Flowox said to tell you all that she mailed the round robin last Friday, so it should be getting to the next person one day this week.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

I have been out of communication for a while. The wedding reception and guests and recuperation, etc. So where are we, team 3 now? ZZ, you can pack a box tight. You do as well with suitcases?

Forgot to tell you when it was mailed.

Got it to the PO on Monday the 15th Priority, should be to JoanJ today or tomorrow.

Sorry, I could not UPS it to a P.O. Box. Jul

This message was edited Sep 17, 2003 12:36 PM

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I got the package today! Tonight I'll go through it and make my selections and put my goodies in. Tomorrow it will be mailed on it's way back to Janet.

This is fun! So many neat things to choose from.

Joan

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

how do I get in on this???I love surprises in the mail & I have plenty to share....

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I mailed RR #3 back to you today Janet!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.