Can anyone tell me the what this is.....

(Zone 5a)

Sorry about the title of this one, what a goof lol.

I bought these plants today and don't have any idea what they are called since there wasn't and id tag. I would like to add them to the PDB but need to know a name.

This message was edited Wednesday, Jul 30th 12:38 AM

Thumbnail by windsurffer
(Zone 5a)

And this is the top of the plant above.

This message was edited Wednesday, Jul 30th 12:33 AM

Thumbnail by windsurffer
(Zone 5a)

Here is the other one.

Thumbnail by windsurffer
Norwalk, IA(Zone 5b)

its a crested euphorbia grafted on another tall thin euphorbia.The top is probably euphorbia lactea cristata.

(Zone 5a)

Valley Village, CA

You are all so good, and very accurate.

You may not want to read the following: My Pet Peeve
I need to say this, why ask if you don't want to hear the response, or don't trust the advise? These people are good, really good. I don't mean about any one here, and it doesn't apply here at this time. But I have noticed that people do ask advise, don't take it, have a problem, then write back and complain about the plant again. After a while you feel unappreciated and just don't respond. Thank you, goes a long way. I think I should have started a new post, and I think I will, thank folks. I feel better

(Zone 5a)

I believe if someone helps you-you should say thanks.
I know a lot of people here that are just the best and it would take me all night to name them....oh what the heck!
All of DGer's are just a great bunch of people, and so glad that I have met most of them(even if I am bad at remembering names)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.