african violets

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

wanted to know if anyone had any variegated african violets they would consider trading or for postage? if trading plmk what you are looking for thanks moretz

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

I only have 1 right now and have already promised out a piece but if it grows some more I'd be happy to trade with you :)

Bedford (DFW), TX(Zone 8a)

Hi moretz,
are you interested in swapping av leaves? If you check out this link you can see the african violets that I have. http://www.rosemaryrudin.com/av
I have 3 or 4 with variegated leaves. These are other folks pics...I'm just using them to help me organize my av thoughts....
My plants are small to medium size and am interested in trading leaves for promising varieties. LMK what avs you have and if you're interested. I'm looking for semi minis, minis, with double or showy blooms. Although, they're large I'd really love to get some leaves from Mermaid or Splatter Kake.

Thanks.

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

plantsRfun
the link isent working no pics. but i dont have any african violets i am just starting to get them sorry i would love to trade anyway if possable though but if not i understand thanks moretz

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.