new to this site--hello!

North Wales, PA(Zone 6a)

I was sent here by a friend after another gardenweb, uh I mean, houseplant forum became very bitter and nasty. I am glad to see a good spirit here and look forward to "meeting" you all. As the name implies, I am a collector of sansevierias, about 30 species now. But I also love agaves, zamioculcas, rhapis, aspidistra...love tough yet beautiful plants.

Anyone else a collector of sansevierias?

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Hey, sansman, welcome to DG! LOL -- When I saw your username, I thought it was a clever way of saying you're currently without a man! LOL...Guess I need to learn about the sansevierias, don't I? Anyway, welcome! :o)

Highland, CA(Zone 9a)

ello sansman.im new too.
good ta meet ya.

Crystal Lake, IL

Hey there Sansman:

Guess who? Hint: I've got a brand new Zamioculcas zamiifolia.

I'm new to this forum too. Looks nice. I'm not a plant collector (and a good thing too, I get obsessive when I start to collect things--have to have EVERYTHING.) But I love houseplants, especially aroids, and if it can be grown indoors, I'll take a chance on it.

Agawam, MA

Hey sans and den, I'm new - we meet again! Gardenwife - sansman will make you love sanservias!

North Wales, PA(Zone 6a)

The new gang meets the "old" (so to speak Iris--don't kick by butt!) gang. All is well...

And I am laughing hysterically--sansman can have many meanings--I like yours!

Crystal Lake, IL

Yes, JewelOrchid. It's Karen (smartnstunning).

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Well, Sans, here's your chance to educate. How about filling in the blanks on the DG plant database entry for sansevieria? Maybe add a photo or two? Here's the link: http://davesgarden.com/plants/go/431.html

(Zone 6a)

Hi, everybody! I came here from the same place as Sansman and Jewel Orchid. My name is in my name!

[ Removed by member request. - Admin ]

Woodsville, NH(Zone 4a)

I am new also and from what I have seen so far I am very glad I joined. I think everyone is very friendly and you make the newbies feel welcome.You're right Karma, I think I am going to love it here.

Holy Smokes & The Cow Collapsed. Looks like lot's of friends washed up here.

Amazing what a good banning will do for ya!

Cena, not that fond of Disney. Anymore.

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ(Zone 7a)

Hello Everyone. I finally arrived too! So great we have another place where we can all get together. It's a great format to. Here we won't get lost and we can see all the replies in the same thread :)
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Holly

Kansas City, MO

hello ladies and germs! good to see so many friends here too. seems nobody is hanging around that old house much any more.

i'm still danzer; sometimes has the 1799 also.

will be learning to pilot my way here for awhile.

danzer.

There's a lot of new smiling faces showing up these past couple days. Welcome one and all! :)

Dave

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

welcome, we're glad to see ya!!!!!

Biel, Switzerland(Zone 7a)

A big HELLO from hot,hot Switzerland!
Gwist

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7a)

Sansman,

Pirate Girl here, yes, I am following you, (someone saw my post re: your absence & kindly advised of this site, thank you 'Vinca'). Looks warm, friendly & inviting.

Cena, I seem to be following you as well.

Hi all, nice to 'see' everybody & lots of old(er) familiar names.

North Wales, PA(Zone 6a)

Pirate Girl: Email me. I have leaf cuttings for you.

Sansman (aka threelittlebrs)

Biel, Switzerland(Zone 7a)

Sansman!! it's you! I was wondering where you went(I was kind of hung up with life when you left..and everyone else kind of followed) My zz plants are huge! I guess I whizzed past the other posts before mine,but yes lots of old names here.Just the names,mind you!
Gwist

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.