Anyone else have this problem?

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

...overcrowding that is. This used to be my kitchen table. lol

Thumbnail by ecobioangie
Fairchild Air Force , WA(Zone 7a)

You are NOT alone! LOL

The LR windowsill, and top of the 'fridge & clothes dryer used to be completely bare, & the kitchen & spare bedroom's windowsills hardly had anything on them, but everywhere we look there's a mini jungle now.

Same here..!!!

I have alot of windows, but little sunlight..due to huge
trees.....so windows that do get some sun are Packed..!!

You have a Nice Looking selection of plants there...

Gen

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks! The phal. orchid in the top right corner is loaded right now with buds and flowers (about 10 open at this moment). A lot of this is stuff that will go outside soon, but it will get replaced with something else! I took the callalily outside and got a pretty red cyclamen in its place. lol My pride and joy is my 15yr old pencil cactus. I got it in 4th grade!

new york, NY

My kitchen window and the counter under it is now known as the jungle!

Painesville, OH(Zone 5b)

I for one couldn't think of a better reason to lose my kitchen table space for, than to fill it with plants:) I have taken plants off that could be hung only to fill the empty space with another plant.
What a beautiful kitchen table garden you have there:D

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks AlvaJac! I'm all about purtyin thins up. :)

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

This isn't a problem, it's a success story. And I have been in the same boat for 50 years. If I clean it off, it lasts less than 24 hours. The more space I make, the more plants I have. At one time, it was so bad I had to water every day just to get around to all of the plants once a week. My late husband once told me if I put one more plant in the living room, he wouldn't bother to get a hunting license because he could just hunt there.

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

lol
I can just see him laying down on the floor looking through some anthuriums trying to bag the allusive house fly!

new york, NY

This used to be my kitchen counter!

Thumbnail by bluesky
Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

lol
You ever loose one in that jungle and forget about it for months?

Lappeenranta, Finland(Zone 3a)

nope, me too!
ecobioangie, at first picture you could use hanging-baskets...they are very handy!

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

hmmmmm....careful mitjo, you're giving me ideas...

Lappeenranta, Finland(Zone 3a)

LOL!

Thumbnail by Mitjo

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.