Seeking help

Valley Village, CA

Today I had two 16 yr old that are seeking some help. They had me stumped. I will ned email or URL contacts for them.
To whom it may concern,
I am a high school student in need of some help concerning dicot plants. I plan on doing a science fair project in which I want to show that dicots aare chemically related. I am at a loss, due to the fact that I am unsure as to where there is the highest protein concentration in a dicot plant.

I am trying to establlish a chemical relationship between dicotyledons, and in order to do so, I need to know which proteins I am looking for. I am aware that one can establish such a re relationship by doing a vertical gel electrophoresis. However, I need to know what the bars represent, so as to be able to deduce which parts of a dicot are similar and different, thus being able to conclude valid information. More importantly, I do not know where to do such research. Would you be so kind as to point me in the right direction? Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Tara_2000@hotmail.com and Sal7pena@aol.com

These two kids, had the guts to contact me, I contacted Myron Kimnach, Rob Wallace, they did not return the call.
I contacted Steve Janowsky, he sent a letter back but with no help. Saying that this was a college project. Yes, these are specially gifted young people, that are working on a college level, and they are seeking out information that they will need. They want it and they are going after a 1st place at the Science Fair.

Is there any one on this list that can give them a hand. Titles of books that may have this information. Please email me on their behalf, and I will give you their email addresses. Thank you, Norma Lewis Crasulady2

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

here' google's url for whatever these kids need. i hope they can find what they need ... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=chemical+relationship+between+dicotyledons

Valley Village, CA

MaVie Rose, than you so much, it has been emailed to the kids. Now we will wait and see what they can do. I think they waited too long thinking that it was goind to be easy.
These will be our futurer scientist. I'm starting them out on a succulent collection. Norma

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

i have to send u the url i searched on google cause i did not know specifically what they are searching for. hope it helps Norma :)! lmk if i could be of further assistance in their search.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.