Starting Over

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Not to worry eco, they were easy to spot. Irridescent little balls that were pliable and actuall came to the top of the soil after planting.

Mableton, GA(Zone 7b)

Ghecck! Okay I'm 'unwatching' this thread. Your giving me the heebee geebees. ;)

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

spiders are just a part of life, but sometimes they get too close to home. I use to always leave my windows rolled down in my old car, one day I piled the kids in the car, son in front and daughter in back, they were all buckled in and we were backing out of the driveway when my daughter said, mom there's a spider back here - she was about 4. and I said "honey - just leave it alone, it wont hurt you" well she kept insisting that there were a lot of them, and finally I stopped the car and turned around - OMG!!! newly hatched baby spiders all over the place....they were thicker than the photo printed above. I yanked her out of the car, and started cleaning it up and killing them. It was simply amazing.... This was one of those incidents that she wont let me forget, and to this day doesnt care for spiders......
But they were iddy biddy - and I tried to tell her that they wouldnt harm her - she didnt believe me...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.