Houseplants?

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Don't you just hate to throw them out? I know I do.

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

Why would you throw them out? Did they die?

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

No, they didn't die. I couldn't find anyone willing to take them.

OH Honibee, that's too bad. Gosh,next time check with a nursing home or something. They might take them,just to add some color or whatever.Sometimes some places like that could use a bit of greenery sitting around so brighten up an empty corner or something. I didn't know you had houseplants that you where trying to get rid of.

Can even check with Drs. office to see if they would like some plants sitting around in their waiting rooms.

This message was edited Monday, Jun 10th 10:23 AM

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

What are you getting rid of Honeybee? I could be persuaded since I don't have many house plants.

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

Lots of the newspapers around here have free adds for people giving away stuff. If they are very common things that would seem to be cheaper than trading them or using the mail system. Could you offer them for SASE? I would be interested in knowing what they were. PoppySue has such a green thumb I bet they'd thrive at her place.

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Bromeliads, what we call dragon tips, aralias, cactus, pothos, and assorted other small things. I was just not able to take care of so many things without help.

Grandview, TX(Zone 7b)

I would be happy to send you some postage if you want to send them my way. I just can't stand to have them go to the trash dump!
Toadlily

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Toadlily,
I am sorry but they are all gone to heaven. I just couldn't get anyone to take them and believe me I tried. It seems a lot of people don't want plants in the house.

Grandview, TX(Zone 7b)

HoniBee,
That's ok. Next time you are thinking of throwing ANYTHING out, let me know. :-)
Toadlily

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.