Morning of the Sedum

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

:)

Thumbnail by Evert
High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

Evert... do u know what specie this one is? they sure look very healthy :D! thx... ma vie

Not sure.. it is the native one that grows on rocks.

It could be Sedum telephium.

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

this is what i found for that specie... http://www.desert-tropicals.com/Plants/Crassulaceae/Sedum_telephium.html , look different. urs is much greener though :).

But thats a crossin in the photo on that site.. this is the natural one. Not sure if it is telephium though

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

it could be the same, this time of the year, those would look like that this time of the year, specially if not exposed to direct sun and less watering.

most of my sedum has that kind of color this time of the year, eventually as it exposed to the sun and watered, they do turn green in color.

Valley Village, CA

Without the benefit of flowers I'm guessing that it if Secum telephium. It sure looks like mine, I have several v. of these, and I can't tell them apart until I see the flowers. Norma

It is Sedum telephium, looked it closer today... :) It has yellow flowers.

Valley Village, CA

It still looks right to me, I have several varieties of this species. 'Vera Jameson' Included. Photos often don't come in accurate color. Usually the flowers run pink to purplish, lavender, red, maroon, they last a long time. After flowering they die back and grow again in the spring. Very dependable plant. Norma

Valley Village, CA

Evert, Yellow flowers? I didn't know that species came with yellow flowers. Now I am puzzled. Norma

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

could be another specie of sedum ... http://www.desert-tropicals.com/Plants/Crassulaceae/Sedum_kamtschaticum.html

Norma, not, not bright yellow, but creamy color, maybe I shouldn't call it yellow then.. =) Isn't there red flowered variety too?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.