Epi's

Valley Village, CA

K & L Cactus klcactus@inreach.com

I haven't ordered from her in years, so I really don't know how big, fast etc. She is offering about 50 be sure to ask for her catalogue, she will have growing instructions, soil mixe suggestions, cold hardy cactus down to 8degrees F. Succulents.

The supplies she carries are all top quality, brands that we use at the Huntington Gardens and I think are fair priced. I will continue to look further. Norma

Valley Village, CA

Another place to puchase of this species. www.cactuscenter.com
mollyt@cactuscenter.com 1616 695/2788
Fax 1616 795/1908

Vancouver, BC(Zone 7a)

I have received great cuttings from MacCactus in Georgia.
They're on the net.
Barbara

Valley Village, CA

Barbara, thank for pitching in. How about the rest of you?

Would you want me to start writing out this great article that I found on Epi culture? I can do it bit by bit, now I don't want to bore the rest of you, and it does take time, so you don't think it's a good idea, please say so. Norma

Vancouver, BC(Zone 7a)

Put your feet up and relax! If someone wants information, and they are sitting at a computer, they'll find it.
The Northern grouch!

Valley Village, CA

Thanks Barbara for getting me off the hook, giving me permision to put the feet up, I needed that, really I did.
Norma

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

I would certainly enjoy your article on Epi culture. I have everything to learn.

Valley Village, CA

Kathy Jo, I think I still have your address, I'll mail it out. I forgot where it came from, would like to give them credits. Glad that you asked. Norma

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.