Saturday 31st March

Louisa, dont take this wrong, i know how attached you are, but are you doing it for you or your cat ?.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Dear Patty, you are so sweet. How could I ever think that what you have to say would be considered as bold. I feel as though I have known you, Lisa and Alan personally and for a long time and anything you all have to say can only help me in the long run. We are here to help one another and lend support when its needed. Never, ever think that you have offended me in anyway.It's not in your nature :-) Lisa, I'm so glad the horse is OK! Phew!

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Doing what Alan - I don't understand! I will not prolong his life if he's miserable.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Louisa, I had a cat that had the feline aids virus. The vet advised me to put him down. I just couldn't, the cat looked healthy and was not in any pain. So I decided to let him stay here with me. He did have to take some antibotics now and then. He lived for 6 more healthy years, I did have to put him down in the end, but his life was prolonged and he was happy. I was glad that I let him live. I guess the jest of it is that you know your kitty and I know you will make the right choice. Lisa

Yes thats what i meant, i am not being funny, honestly, but some people let thier pets suffer just because they dont want to let go, thats not what i was implying though, i was just asking, i know you are attached to yours.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Thats OK Alan. I understand! Thanks Lisa, just goes to prove by your example that sometimes its the owner not the vet that knows the best. BTW Alan, when is Mothers Day in the UK? It must be coming up soon!

It was last sunday louisa, dont they have that there ?

Back in a minute or two, i need some coffee.

This message was edited Saturday, Mar 31st 6:57 PM

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Heck! I am such an awful daughter some times. I did send my mum a card but wanted to phone her on Mothers Day and send her flowers! I feel so bad now I could cry! In fact, I am crying :-). Mothers Day here is much later, perhaps June I think!

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Give her a ring anyway, i am sure she will be pleased to here from you, late or not, and you wont be the only one.

This message was edited Saturday, Mar 31st 7:05 PM

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

No Louisa, don't cry! You will mess up your keyboard...Is your mom still back home in England? Oh-oh, my husband is driving up, I better sign off, I don't want him to think I am addicted to this thing...ha, ha, Lisa

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

You know something. She was in hospital about six months ago. She was not seriously ill, just under observation and she was only in a short time. She is remarkably healthy at 87, bless her heart. I phoned her every day and sent flowers, so I hope she now understands that this is unlike me not to send her flowers on her special day - I guess I was so upset about Brandy and my friend that everything else went out the window!!

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

I see we have had over 190 views for this thread so if you are out there looking in please come and join us. We promise we won't bite, we are very friendly and new faces are always welcome. Come on now, don't be shy. Come and stay a while :-)

Lisa, we will just hold on to this end of your rubber band, so you can bounce right back, lol, if you are not back before i go, good night.

Louisa, how many are the gangs though.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

I will post pictures when the garden has been seeded, looks a real mess right now. But it shouldn't be too long now. Bye Lisa. Got to go myself for now, DH is hungry!!!

Patty, the movie was beter than you expected then ?, told you might be supprised.

Good night all, i am in danger of head butting the monitor now, thanks for a pleasant evening,(night).

Alan.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.