Welcome to the Perennials forum!

Welcome to the perennial forum!!

dave

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Yippie! Thanks Dave! (You must get tired of hearing that :o)

hehehehe. Sometimes, but not often. ;-) My reward is that I have as much fun here as everyone else (plus I get free plants from grateful members) ;-)

Dave

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Thanks Dave yet again :-)

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Thanks Dave. I LOVE perennials! If I had your address, I too would send you a "surprise" package of plants.
Calalily

Richmond Hill, GA(Zone 8b)

Thank you, Dave!!! You dah man!!! I really need this forum. I'm going to be planting my first perennial garden this year and I'll be asking lots of questions. :)

Terri

Williamsburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi Dave. I am still enjoying your site. I havve a newly started perennial garden and am quite interested in new ones . How do we go about receiving plants from members?

Thanx--Sayre

Hi sayre: Check out the Plant Trading forum and start trading!

Dave

Williamsburg, VA(Zone 7a)

If "thank you" came in $$$$ you'd be a multi-millionaire.
Sayre

Ha! Isn't that the truth! :)

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

will that include growing them fromm seeds, as that is what i love to do, but some of them are quite tricky, and advice would be appreciated .?I love to grow slightly unusual plants as well as the commoner ones. my greenhouse is already full to the brim, with those pricked out, and i,m waiting for many more to poke their little noses through.Quite a few of them are from trades with U.S.A., so I,m not too sure how well they,ll grow over here.
cheers, Sue

Montrose, PA(Zone 5a)

I know what I'll be doing this week-end! I just received my third box from the nurseries I buy from. That's if it dosen't snow!!!!!!!

Antrim, Northern Ire, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

wow another forum to keep me hooked on Daves Garden.

thanks

Mark

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.