Echinopsis anyone?

Valley Village, CA

I just weighed the package, and I believe the most it will cost in postage is $1.25. (it may be higher or lower, it will balance out) I am using the smallest boxes possible. Be very careful when opening, you may want to use two tooth brushes to pick them up while potting. They are babies, but have good size spines. Now you can start sending in the postage money. Make sure I can read your name and address clearly.
Email me for my address, this I can't put on the forum.

Only names that were on the February's postings are elgiable. Norma

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

Norma, I got my journal! Thanks so much! It has some very interesting plants in it! And the pix are so clear & brightly colored! Glad you had spares to share with us! Thanks again.
Also, would you send me an "Echi"? Have your addy. Will get money out first of the wk. TIA

Valley Village, CA

Hi, I don't have the spares, the CSSA gave them to me. I just asked. Norma

Clarksville, IN(Zone 6a)

norma, just received a journal. It is great!!! Have your addy and will send out $ for journal and postage on the echinopsis. thanks so much. By the way, how are those 2 plants that I sent you and did you find out what they are. just courious. Deb

Valley Village, CA

I haven't found out about the two plants yet. I have your name on them, hopefully they will get much bigger in a month, then I can take them in for identification. Norma

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.