It's a fine winter day here
(39 votes, 39%)
Red dot

Not cold enough! I love winter!
(4 votes, 4%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

southeast, NE

Today is good for December in Nebraska - it is supposed to get up to mid 30's today. However, ask me tomorrow as my attitude may change.

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

Sometimes I wish it would be little warmer when I am outside at -20 C (-4 F)... But this is better than wet snow!

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

I love it we have snow and cold. It has been in the 20s F the last few days and now we have a fresh covering of snow. Bring it on.

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Ah, without the winter, spring would just be another soggie 4 month period in the year. As long as i don't have to be out in the cold, I'm fine. it does mess me up rather badly with my tricky joints and blue hands, but there is a peace to winter that no other season holds. Like a lovely nap just when you need it.

Spring Hill, FL(Zone 9a)

It got down to 38 F last nite here in Sring Hill. We had the fireplace going all nite and we covered the tomatoes and othe tender plants although it did not frost. Couple more days like that and then it should warm up.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

You still have tomato plants? I am so jealous! My tomatoes all froze many many moons ago. It's been in the 20's here during the day, but with 20-30 mph winds, so it feels much colder with the wind chill. Nights get down into the single digits, but this weekend they are talking zero or below. How many days until spring? LOL!

Valley Village, CA

Heaven's I sould really not complain, but anything below 60 and I'm cold, my plants are cold. We haven't had frost for about two weeks, but I still covered eveything with 4m plastic. I should bring some of that into the house, I'm shivering with two sweathers on. I like it 65F with clear skies, so do my plants. Norma

Mansfield, MO(Zone 6a)

It is fine for now, but in about two weeks I will be wanting spring. :>)

Montrose, PA(Zone 5a)

IT'S TO COLD! MY FEET ARE EVEN COLD IN MY SLIPPERS. I HAVE A PAN OF WATER ON THE STOVE WITH SOME CINNAMON STICKS IN IT TO PUT SOME MOISTURE IN THE AIR AND TO SMELL NICE TOO!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

I know I was meant to be a Southerner and live where the winter temps barely touch 50! I'm freezing, and it's might near a heat wave here compared to some of you! Mid 40's today and pouring windy wet rain! Could sure enjoy some of that sunny Huntsvill, AL or Jackson, TN weather! ... but don't mind me - in a few months I'll be a-whining about the over 100*F temps! But surely I'll not be moving anywhere it SNOWS! (Although Joan's photos sure do lure me! So beautiful and peaceful...)

Take care, everyone - keep those toesies warm!

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 6a)

This is a 'no-brainer' for me. Bring on the snow!!

Midland, PA

Just enough snow on the ground to be pretty and the temps are good. Have to agree with Sledder though - could use a few more feet of snow!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Its a fine winter day here sun is shinning on the snow-but I voted for turn up the heat!
Im a tropical here in Mich. Its really pretty-but its really cold too! Wind chills factoring in-brrrrrrrrr! Im waiting for spring!!!!

(Zone 6a)

Snow is beautiful.....but deadly; look at all the deaths and injuries on the snowy slick highways! Just for that reason, I would be happy if it never snowed again....could be my life or one of my kids! Sorry to be a party-pooper:)

(Zone 5a)

It is colder than a witches tit, it is 13 degrees here and let me tell you with the flu bug going around it doesn't make me feel any better.

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

It was a great day here in southern NJ!!!! No sign of snow! (yet) I know I will never move to Buffalo, 7' of snow and more on the way!!!! (yike's)
sue

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.