Morning Glories 2023 #04

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Sounds like a lot of work.
Beautiful bloom.
I am.back in Michigan. My sister has been bed ridden for 4 days now. She sleeps almost 24 hours a day. Wakes up just long enough for her pain meds and goes back to sleep. She hasn't eaten anything for almost 2 weeks now.

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Linda, I'm so sorry I know this is taking a horrible toll on you.

Thank you.

Gautier, MS

I'm so sorry to hear that Linda. Prayers for your sister and you.

Thank you very much.

Hoite, Gabon

Nice

Blooms are finished for the most part but had this one a few days ago

Thumbnail by patootie

Always nice to see that last bloom, but sad at the same time.

Oops, lost my post from last evening.
Blooms from Aug 2019

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Such beautiful blooms Jackie. Thanks for sharing them.

You're welcome Linda.

Gautier, MS

Pretty blooms Jackie. I've been missing for couple of days trying to work on the yard and garden. Yesterday I finally finished cleaning my gh and getting my plants in. Not all, just ones I want to save. Maybe a few more today it's cold maybe 35 degrees and windy next 2 days. Some of my blooms from this week. Last bloom is indica in next town across from my son and daughter in laws ( Katrina abandoned house).

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful blooms Helena. Glad you got your most important plants back in the g house. Good thing I did a week or so ago, down below freezing for a few nights now.
Your 3rd bloom ;looks like that lovely pink and white Debra, Joes wife, shared with me way back in 2012 or 2013, a gorgeous bloom. Love all your blooms you shared

This message was edited Nov 3, 2023 2:29 AM

Helena, they are very pretty.
Always so much work, this time of year, cleaning up, sorting, storing...
I hope to see more beautiful blooms in the spring.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda. I don't know if going to warm up in the morning but it sure has mid morning till late afternoon. I think I just have morning glories in gh for seed drying. First time that I have found "worms" inside seed pods eating the seeds. Guess I'm not going to have them under the oak tree next year.

Thank you both for your prayers for my sister. She passed away at 5:30 this morning.
She is now pain free.

So sorry Linda but God has put an end to her suffering. My condolences.to all
those who loved her and those who called her friend. May God give you the strength to get you thru this.

This message was edited Nov 12, 2023 1:30 PM

Gautier, MS

I'm so sorry to hear this news Linda. Prayers for you and the family. The only comfort is that there is no more pain.

Time for a new thread

I have done something wrong on mg thread # 5, waiting on management to help me

This message was edited Nov 12, 2023 2:57 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.