Morning Glories 2021 #08

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

We were here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1551507

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Two beautiful blooms Jackie. Love the color of both, really special.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Beautiful blooms ladies.

Thanks for the new room Jackie.

Thanks you two.
I didn't realize the other room was so full

Gautier, MS

It was getting there Jackie.
My only blooms this morning.lp

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful blooms Helena. Love the purple striped ones.

Very pretty Helena. Love the purps as well as the nils. The purps are loving this cooler weather.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
Unusual for the purpose not to bloom today. Got a light shower this morning but now been raining for bit. And I thought we were going to dry out.

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Lovely shade of lavender Helena. We haven;t had any rain since that good
rain last week We should get plenty this week though, 60% chance for 2 days then 50 and 30%, so'
we're hopeful.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie.
More rain here. Hope you get some too.
One huge bloom on lavender sat. Mauve splash also had a nice bloom.

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Helena, those are beautiful morning glories. That lavender one looks huge.

Lost my post again.
Gorgeous Lav Saz Helena, it's a large bloom like my Blue Saz.
Especially pretty Mauve Splash and pinks.

Plum Surprise from yesterday
Blue Silk " "
Maurice Amey Begonia
Purp

This message was edited Sep 30, 2021 10:48 AM

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda.
Gorgeous Plum surprise and blue silk. Love those colors on them. Neat begonias and cute purp.
I was pleased with a few of my blooms this morning, especially Silver Wolf had a nice bloom, mauve splashes and no id.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Awesome blooms this morning Helena.
I've never seen Silver Wolf mg, perfect Mauve splash bloom and the no id is
really pretty.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie.
Happy I got a few more nice blooms this morning.
Lav. Say, Dusky dots and specks, not sure if the pink bloom of mutant 2nd set might be a bloom from yesterday.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

All your blooms are beautiful.

Wonderful blooms this morning Helena.. gorgeous Lav Saz, Dusky dots and
Mauve Splash. I finally see something about the one I've been calling the mutant,
Yes the pink bloom is most likely a 2nd day bloom but look at the lavender on the far left. It looks like the Fuji no Monet not. It isn't a see thru bloom like the true no Monet but I got this bloom many times and just called it Fuji no Monet not. Its very hard to get Monet to come true from seed.
A tiny Saz from close up
Pres Bush made 3 different patterned blooms
The last one awful because of the clutter on the carport. I tried to edit
it out of the pic but just too much of the clutter.

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
I think all my mutant like any #7.
They do make neat blooms.
Beautiful blooms Jackie. Love that neat first one. I really like the light pink color of the other blooms.

Gautier, MS

Some nice blooms for this morning.

Gorgeous lite blue with pink eye Helena. Are the 3 blooms on the bottom of set 1 all Mauve Splash crosses?? I love your dusky dots blooms and the pretty Congo and other purps

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. No the middle one is mauve cross on bottom row. Third set, the odd pink bloom on left with the purps is a bloom that mauve splash is making too. Very odd.
The 2 blooms from some mauve splash vine. I released a giant swallowtail butterfly mid morning today.

Lovely blooms coming off the Mauve splash vine Helena. I hate it that my Mauve Splash vine was a no show.
A nice pic of the large Swallowtail

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie.
We had a light rain early this morning. But still had some nice blooms.

Beautiful blooms Helena. Love the butterfly too.

Awesome blooms again today Helena.
Gorgeous Lav Saz and Dusky dots. I really like the odd, pink bloom Mauve splash is
throwing. What is that dark, bold bloom in the 2nd set? Is it a dark gray, my eyes just can;t make out the color, they're getting worse every day.
I especially love that white or lite pink in the 2rd set to the right of the lovely'Mauve splash.
My surprise lily's bloomed,, put on your sunglasses.
Pres Bush more blooms, this is my longest blooming mg.#'s 2 3 4 and 5.
One bloom almost pure white

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Jackie, that Lily is stunning. Is it a spider lily? Love your morning glories too.

Thanks Linda. I think it's a Lycoris, red spider lily not a surprise lily. Although i think
it goes by several names.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
Jackie that dark gray is silver wolf. I took all the rusted leaves and place them in gh without turning on lights. That's the only gray that I have, sometimes its lighter in color.the other you liked is blushing bride, I have 2 or 3 vines. Took pics yesterday but was too busy to post.love your blooms Jackie, neat lily. It's really nice when we have a vine that keeps making pretty blooms.

This message was edited Oct 5, 2021 6:52 AM

Gorgeous blooms this morning Helena. Love the B.Bride and is the pretty lite blue, Jamie Lynn? Pretty Mauve splash and pinks. Nice to see the small yellow mg,
One more Pres Bush, this was yesterday. the blue would have been pretty if it wasn;t so split. The last of my mg's, none blooming out back, even the purps have quit.

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Beautiful blooms ladies.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda and Jackie.
That blue is the no ID Jackie. I also found out today that I had 2 vines growing on same pot, one vine has pink flower the other has mauve splash. I was wrong thinking that mauve splash was making pink blooms but I did separate them.
Your 2 blooms are really pretty Jackie. I like the pink color on the first bloom and the two tone blues is beautiful even if it split.

Thanks girls.
Helena, Glad you discovered that you had 2 vines in same pot. I think I had some of that going on too. I did find an Akatsuki murasaki blooming but never got the chance to get my camera. Busy working on the green house , still a lot to get done.

Gautier, MS

Jackie, glad your getting your gh ready. I'm not finished with mine either. Anytime I work on it and outside I end up having to take it easy for 2 days afterwards.
The first bloom today is from milky way seed from Dany, he sent me this year. So pretty, I have 4 other vines also about to bloom. The leaves are huge.
Lav. Say has such huge pretty blooms.
On the 3rd set of pic, the 2nd pic down on left is purple George Strait
On top pink eye huge barely visible
Lav. So youjiro bad
3rd pic on left is Danys fancy #7 with blzd

Beautiful blooms Helena. Love the Milky Way from Dany. He hasn't posted here in a long time. He must be posting on another forum.
Your Lav Saz is amazing. Love the purple Ga Strait. I meant to start the purple and the pink one.. Your other blooms are pretty too. Glad you have more vines getting ready to open blooms.
My blue with white bars opened a couple in the backyard tub. I thought it was thru..
When I turned on my computer this am, the format was different, don't know what button I pushed. My pics are stretched sideways not upright making my Begonias
all look fat and wide, lol Gotta try and figure out how to fix it. although I like that everything is larger, I can see it better.
The blue youjiro
Beg Phantom looking squatty
The mess inside my g house where dh is working
Several of my Begonias carried inside because of the downpour a few nights ago.
Calliandra with a few blooms

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. I only see Dany post on FB b/c we are friends. But he hasn't really posted that much this year. I don't know if he posts anywhere else.
Love your pretty youjiro bloo. Your gh looks good and big. Begonias do have pretty leaves, your powder puff looks good too.

Thanks for posting all your beautiful morning glories and other plants. So many beautiful colors to admire.

Thanks girls,

Gautier, MS

Some really nice blooms this morning.
Love the lite blue blizzard no ID. Been a few years since I grew pink porcelain. More milky way blooms from Dany's gift seeds. Jaime Lynn had a lot of blue tinted that my camera didn't show.

Helena, those are all beautiful.

Gorgeous lite blue no id, How nice to see Pink Porcelain,
Beautiful Mauve splashes and pinks, I love blue tinted Jamie Lynn

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.