Consolidating Fertilizers?

Kearney, MO

Actually, I should have titled this, "Consolidating Plants for Fertilizing". Hi, I bought my daughter 6 houseplants for Christmas and she is has a big brown thumb. Therefore, now, when its time to transplant out of the small/cheap/ugly pots they came in at the store and get them ready for the growing season I want to help her as much as possible to be successful in keeping these plants thriving and to give her hope and excitement about growing plants. The plants she has are a: Bromeliad, Crown-of-Thorns, Fiddle-Leaf-Fig, Peace Lilly, Aglaonema, and Spider Plant. I hope to not have to buy a special fertilzer for each of the 6 plants so my question is; what plants can I combine and get the same fertilizer for and which ones should I be sure to get a fertilizer for that is more plant-specific? Also, if you have any recommendations on the various fertilizer brands I would appreciate that as well. Again, the plants are...
Bromeliad, Crown-of-Thorns, Fiddle-Leaf-Fig, Peace Lilly, Aglaonema, and Spider Plant. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

This message was edited Mar 20, 2021 8:07 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.