How many and what kinds of pets at your house?

(Zone 7a)
There are a total of 12 votes:

We have cats (How many?)
(4 votes, 33%)
Red dot

We have dogs (How many?)
(1 votes, 8%)
Red dot

We have birds (what kinds?)
(0 votes, 0%)
Red dot

Reptiles here
(0 votes, 0%)
Red dot

Rodents live at our house.
(0 votes, 0%)
Red dot

Some combination several species.
(6 votes, 50%)
Red dot

Other (tell us!)
(1 votes, 8%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

We currently have two cats and looking for a small "senior" dog to add to the family. :-)

Chapel Hill, NC

We have a 14 yr old orange Maine Coon cat, and an 8 yr old yellow Lab. The cat never lets anyone forget he was here first :)

Millbury, MA(Zone 5a)

Two cats here. If my husband gets lucky with his breed rescue search for a Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest Cat, the number will go up in the near future.

Dearborn Heights, MI(Zone 6a)

4 cats--19 year old DLH, 6 year old DLH/Main Coon, 6 year old Siamese, 1 year old Ragdoll Mix.
1 German shepherd

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

Ragdoll (cat) and green cheek conure (Bird). My dachshund passed last fall 😢

Pueblo, CO(Zone 5b)

3 short hair cats, one Maine Coon (all four around 11 years old, lifers lol), an 11 year old pug (adopted when he was 5), a three year old Jack Russel mix (adopted at one yr), and a new addition in our one year old pit bull mix. Never thought I'd be a pit bull owner, but she's a doll and I'm already crazy about her. Also, I count the worms too, so lots of worms. hehehe

Here is a picture of my beautiful son Wallace.

Thumbnail by Basil989
Tobyhanna, PA(Zone 5a)

Currently we have one cat, Patch. We took him from a friend who couldn't keep him when he was about 5 months old. He just turned 6 years in February. We have had many cats over the years. Some were adopted from pet shelters and some were rescues.

We also have 2 parakeets, Sunny & Blue. Sunny actually WAS a rescue. We think she may have somehow escaped from her previous owners' house. We think she was no more than a year old when my hubby found her outside one morning in early May almost 4 years ago. She was sitting on some scrub brush nearby. It was an unusually cold morning (around 30 degrees) and she was barely moving. He tucked her into his jacket and brought her back to our house. We put some towels in a small box and placed her in it, then partly covered the box with a large towel to keep in the warmth. She did fine the rest of that day and overnite. The next day we went out and bought a cage and food for her, etc. She has been going great ever since. She is a real SWEETIE!

We bought Blue, just a baby, from a pet shop in October of 2017. He will be about 2 and a half years old this coming October 2019. He gets along well with Sunny, but he isn't really overly friendly towards us. He TOLERATES us. lol

Thumbnail by PAgirl60 Thumbnail by PAgirl60

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.