(6 votes, 42%)
Red dot

About a dozen (what kinds?)
(0 votes, 0%)
Red dot

At least 20, I love indoor plants!
(2 votes, 14%)
Red dot

I quit counting years ago. I have houseplants everywhere!
(1 votes, 7%)
Red dot

I don't keep plants indoors. (tell us why)
(5 votes, 35%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Mid Gulf Coast, TX(Zone 9b)

I have indoor cats and got tired of cleaning up the mess they made when they knocked the pots over and scattered the dirt.....so the indoor plants went outside to live on the porch!!!

Show Low, AZ(Zone 5b)

We have summer and winter homes so bringing them back and forth is too much since we also bring outdoor plants. And I can't stand to let them die!

Oxdrift, Canada

We technically don't have any indoor plants however in the winter we keep a LOT of outdoor plants indoors. Just went and did a quick inventory; 166 to be exact. We live in Zone 2/3 and try to garden like we are in Zone 8 so the only way we can afford to replenish everything in the spring is to keep a whack of succulents and coleus inside over winter then propagate new cuttings from them in the spring. That's not quite as cluttered as it may sound. There are only 3 pots upstairs in the living room window (photo 4) and the rest are in the basement above the washer and dryer and in a spare bedroom

Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener Thumbnail by oxdriftgardener
Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Looks great Keith, you have a nice organized set up, and look at all that snow out the window.

I have some plants in my Florida room, more in the winter months. No plants in the house ever, all outside.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.