Decking the halls...

(Zone 7a)
There are a total of 13 votes:

My tree is up and decorated.
(5 votes, 38%)
Red dot

No tree yet. We wait till closer to Christmas.
(1 votes, 7%)
Red dot

We have our tree, but haven't decorated it yet.
(3 votes, 23%)
Red dot

We decorate ours on Christmas Eve.
(0 votes, 0%)
Red dot

We don't have a Christmas Tree
(3 votes, 23%)
Red dot

Other? (tell us)
(1 votes, 7%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

I don't know the reasons others don't have a tree, but ours is one feisty little Siamese who , although reaching maturity long ago, still thinks she s a kitten. She keeps busy all day long and has had pingpong tournaments late at night. We try to retrieve noisy toys before bedtime, but she's better at hiding booty than any pirate. Imagine her with the temptation of a decorated tree! We do outdoor lighting, and have a wreath on the door but any interior decor is out of reach. If she weren't so wicked smart and super affectionate, we might feel put out, but....

Thumbnail by meezersfive Thumbnail by meezersfive
waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

I don't know the reasons others don't have a tree, but ours is one feisty little Siamese who , although reaching maturity long ago, still thinks she s a kitten. She keeps busy all day long and has had pingpong tournaments late at night. We try to retrieve noisy toys before bedtime, but she's better at hiding booty than any pirate. Imagine her with the temptation of a decorated tree! We do outdoor lighting, and have a wreath on the door but any interior decor is out of reach. If she weren't so wicked smart and super affectionate, we might feel put out, but....

Thumbnail by meezersfive Thumbnail by meezersfive
Frisco, TX(Zone 8a)

We went the artificial route 3 years ago and never looked back..I can drag it out and do it myself instead of the hassle of hauling it back from the tree farm or lot....but I sure loved going to cut a fresh one down when my kids were young. Now that we are close to retiring, not so much fun.. so now my tradition is to put on some Hallmark Christmas movies and get it done a little at a time over a two day period...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.