June Weather 2018 - Are you Sweating yet?

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Some wicked rain last evening, some hail too. More the same today, 73/92/75 40% chance of rain later on.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

raining here , 75, 81 63 ,,

Bartow, FL

Hi everyone
Thunder storming right now.
Power flickering on and off.
can't check temperature as internet and power to unstable.
Have great day everyone

Hillsborough, NC(Zone 7b)

Sounds like fun, success_gal. Hope nothing gets damaged.

It hit mid-nineties here today, with low humidity in spite of Tuesday's rain (we got 15% of all the rain we've had so far this year in roughly 18 hrs.) I had some contract work to get through, so I had to be out in it. Went through about 95 oz of water and still came home dehydrated. It was fine for the first three hours or so, but by hour five I was starting to be concerned I might pass out or vomit. Not fun weather. Nice bit of breeze though, 5-10 mph,which was probably why I got through it.

Still need to finish digging my pond, too. Guess I'm working on that this weekend. I'd really like to know who's in charge of the weather systems this year. We've had a series of intense droughts interspersed with brief, heavy downpours that mostly just run off the surface and cause flash floods. I've still only watered my garden twice this year, but only because I mulch pretty heavily and let things die back when they're naturally inclined to.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

90's and extreme heat warnings issued

Careful with the extreme heat all, hard when you have to work out there in it.

We're drowning down here, lightning hitting houses, soppy, muggy, mosquitoes like it.

75/89/75 50% chance of rain.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Hot sunny high of 93?

Bartow, FL

Thunderstorms and rain again but I think it is good for this place. Haven't had enough rain in past years anyway. Funny that people I know are complaining that it is raining but they would complain if the place turned to dust too lol.

Yesterday rained from 1PM until I went to bed at 9:30. Today's high 86, rain chance 80%, probably start about the same time since we're going to a BBQ then. ;-)

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Hot sunny ,, 94 or 95? today ,

It was actually nice yesterday, the heaviest of rain was early but stayed cloudy all day, light drizzle here and there, but it was only 79 at 1PM. This morning was pleasant enough to dip coffee outside. ☺

Today's predicted high 89F and 40% chance of rain later on. Sunny and clear 8;30AM

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

forecast is for 91 degrees here , sunny and hot already about 86 degrees ,

Sun Kitty says hey not bad , lol now if only the temperatures would cooperate lol

petunia in a pot , I'm looking at it like ,,Well ,, it's a bloom ..

Thumbnail by juhur7
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

New thread for July while I have a peaceful moment...😎

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1480728/

Bartow, FL

wow, so hot... 91 degrees and the ac is working overtime. Every evening in my area we get thunder but not much rain but elsewhere they get a storm to go with the thunder.

Quote from success_gal :
wow, so hot... 91 degrees and the ac is working overtime. Every evening in my area we get thunder but not much rain but elsewhere they get a storm to go with the thunder.

Hi Tina, I agree we are surely in the dog days of summer now. We started a July weather thread here;
https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1480728/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.