Tackled an outdoor project. (tell us!)
(2 votes, 16%)
Red dot

Other (tell us!)
(3 votes, 25%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Cascade, VA(Zone 7a)

doubled the size of my already existing vegetable garden. :)

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

I went to NW Pennsylvania and saw some of the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. It was awesome.

San Marcos, TX(Zone 8b)

Went to Chama, New Mexico. One of the most beautiful places in the Rockies.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

I have been renovating and reorganizing my 1928 detached garage. It's now my garden workshop with the veggie garden directly behind it. My new side door just hung and painted after rebuilding the frame. Next, the new siding to complete the project. The new roof happened after the 4/28/12 hail storm. At age 61, I overcame my fear of using a circular saw after sawing 1 inch off the door bottom. Since then, I've cut countless boards replacing old wood, painted, caulked, wood puttied, and patched concrete. The car parked under the carport allows me the entire garage space to organize all my garden tools and lawn equipment like an extra roomy storage shed. I also plan to add guttering and a rainbarrow. Lastly, I would like to build a potting table along side the garage near the outside faucet. I am a weekend warrior!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I did a lot of bird watching and feeding - including my hummingbirds, grew my favorite container veggies and flowers on the deck, had a new privacy fence installed, and redid some old landscaping. Now I'm reading a new book written by a friend.

Frisco, TX(Zone 8a)

Visited our son in the Berkeley/ San Francisco area. One of best vacations ever because we stayed at an Airbnb and felt like we were part of a neighborhood not a tourist

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.