We were here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1450741
Unknown blue not blue Lavender Beauty
Joseph's Blue Silk
Blue Tie Dye

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Bump

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the new thread Jackie. Love those blue morning glories.

You're welcome Linda.

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

wow love those blooms you both had, Jackie and Helena. I have vines, lots of vines, none blooming. Oh wait, in the alley I saw purps, all colors. white, blue, purple, pink, rebecca and all. But it has rained I carnea is open, but it has rained. I am glad we got rain, 2 of my rain barrells were out of water. I'm feeling better since that fall, Linda, thanks. I have been excersizing and stretching, and stuff, got some nasty bruises, but I'm almost 100% we had triple digits here 3 days in a row so this answered prayer of rain is a good relief. Off to eye dr for first treatment on the left eye. Keep posting!

Good luck with your eye exam. Glad you are feeling better.

Gautier, MS

Echo what Linda said, "Good luck with your eye exam. Glad you are feeling better."
Glad you finally got good rain Debra too.
It was raining hard here this morning too so I only had 2 mg pots in patio. Missed all the other blooms.
Jackie loved those blooms you posted.
Edo from the other day.

Thumbnail by helenahkh

Awake from a bad dream. Edo is a beauty, Jackie. Yesterday a man that was 7 ft tall and looked to be 30 something if that, zapped the broken veins in my left eye. I felt like I was his Video game and he was shooting at the asteroids inside my eye. LOL It was weird and bright light. But anyway I survived, all 2400 zaps!
Pink wild convovolous ( sp?) from Buffalo. Daylilly from North East, Asiatics in the pear tree garden.Banana and milkweed in the front triangle. New lily out front.

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Debra, didn;t realize you were banged up so bad, Glad you're feeling better.
Good to get your eye treatment over with and wonderful that it went so smoothly,.
Laying back down, I will have one of yours open when I get back up Debra.
A lovely Edo bloom Helena,
Love your lily blooms Debra. Can't wait to see your convolvulacea blooms.

This message was edited Jul 15, 2017 6:55 AM

Gautier, MS

Glad you survived the eye dr. and feeling better. Beautiful blooms Debra.
Hope your feeling better too Jackie.

Light sprinkling this morning.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
Gautier, MS

And the rest of the blooms.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

I love your split petal blooms Helena. The lite blue is very pretty. The big
chocolate is one of my favorites
Still in love with the 2 toned blue.
Debras 25-2013 a # I gave it when I didn;t know the color, out of her back yard mix
2013. A gorgeous lavender with specks. Debra, if you know the name, plmk
# 2 Blue Marble Not, so pretty Helena. Since all my sds turned out white blooms, I think this is my last sd from the sds you shared with me I love it.
3rd one a dark Edo
One more of Debs Lavender, its a beauty.

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. I love all your beautiful blooms. Really nice to see those dark colors of BMN and Edo, the lavender with specks is very pretty too. Glad BMN came true for you, hoping it makes lots of seeds for you this time.

Thanks Helena. I did hand pollinate BMN but I;m sure the bees had already been
doing their thing.. Its all good tho as Edo and the pretty Lav with specks.were the only
other blooms open.

Gautier, MS

Your other vines will be blooming soon, Jackie. I'm glad you see bees around too.

These are my blooms this morning.

Gautier, MS

Here's the rest of the blooms. Purpurea from yesterday is just starting to close this morning.

oh wow, love the 1st and the third first set, and the 1st ad 3rd second set. ad previous to those , Loverly. ! I planted a bunch of seeds in some new pots to go out today, some from Jackie, some from Helena, some from ebay. can't wait. I planted my last black King from Helena.
Pandy on the wild black berry making it's self at home, convovlous on the patio,
blue silk from 09? some of the purps blooming.

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Love your blooms this morning Helena and Debra.
Helena, love all 5 on the 1st set and
the beautiful pink, =1 on 2nd set, Angels halo and the big chocolate
Debra glad your pretty pandy isn't being attacked like mine, love the
pink convolvulus, and the gorgeous Blue Silk

Hello! Joe got the beans out, I have sprayed the plot with miticide and bug killer, he will turn it over tomorrow so I can move the tomatoes peppers and morning glory towers out there.. ( the beans were covered in mites) I dug up 5 small pandy plants and three huge long rooted stems, and here is hoping I can keep those going so I can send them out.
Before and after
Last pick of two bushels in total
Kopper King needs to be divided this fall it is way too big here..
view of area from patio looking north all my morning glorys will be happy!

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Debra.

Great gardening spot Debra, looks great. Those beans look good, pretty blooms too.

Beautiful blooms everyone.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda. Good rain last night but only 2 half decent blooms this morning.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful blooms Helena, I love the colors.

Lost 1 of my little chihuahas this morning. Congestive heart
failure. We didn;t even know it until a week ago and already had to be put
down today. My heart is broken. Taco Bell was his name..

awwww I'm sorry for your loss, Jackie. ((((hugs))) sounds like he as a loved member of your family.

Thanks Debra.
We love all of our pets. They're all members of our family. Losing them is the price we pay for having loved them while having them in our lives for just a short time.it seems.

Gautier, MS

Jackie, I'm sorry for the loss of your doggie, Taco Bell. I know how you feel. It's always sad to loose a pet. Hope you feel better soon.

AWE! So sorry Jackie.

Thanks Helena and Linda.
Will take me a while to get over this.

Gautier, MS

Jackie, hope these blooms cheer you up a least a little bit. We had more rain this morning so only got to take a few pictures of the blooms.
The first two pics are of the same bloom and hour apart so it's supposed to be a dark purple. Last picture is a visit from my little turtle friend. I offered him a few chopped up cherries and blueberries.

Edit to say that's not the order that I posted my pictures, or even took the pictures. After posting the pics got switched. So #3 and #4 pics are the one that supposed to be dark purple.

This message was edited Jul 18, 2017 8:15 AM

Love those pretty blooms this morning Helena. Yes they do help cheer me up
I would love to have seeds from all 3.
I had some blooms yesterday and today that look like they could be Aog x Mauve Splash crosses. (from a few yrs ago)
1st 2, aog crosses?? 2nd 1 especially has M Slash color.
Debs pretty lav
BMN

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Those are beautiful blooms ladies. Love the colors.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Linda.
Jackie, I'll save you some seeds of those blooms. Funny, I started separating one set of seeds from early these year.
Love your blooms too Jackie, they are all beautiful, real jewels all of them.

Thanks Linda and Helena.
Helena, I am just happy to have a couple opening blooms.
I haven't moved BMN to keep the bees away from her so I'can be the 1st to
pollinate. I might try to remember to set her in the washroom overnite when I'see the next bloom,s ready to open.

Thanks for saving me some seeds from those lovely mg's Helena.
I did remember to place BMN in the wash room so I can be the 1st to pollinate'in the morning. Then I will tag that bloom

boy, all the colors on your blooms are magnificent, both of you! and besides the purps, I now have this i carnea that is 7 ft tall. and a dove.

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Love the carnea Debra and the pretty dove

Love that bloom Debra, and that dove is so cute.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Debra. Love your Carnea blooms and the Dove too. I'll have to check if my Carnea is coming back or if I lost it over winter in the ground.
Your welcome Jackie, glad to save you some seeds.
Todays blooms from 2010 seed AoMurasaki Youjiro blzd, this bloom was large something I didn't expect it to do. Pic #1 &2, same bloom first at 7am then at 9;30am. Next 2 blooms gray haze on same vine.

Gautier, MS

I was happy with todays blooms, quite a few of them. #4 is Edo.

Lost my entire posr by x'ing out of the wrong screen. Don;t you hate it when that happens??
Beautiful blooms this morning Helena,.Love the different gray blooms your vine threw.
Also the difference in your 1st 2 blooms like time lapse.
Gorgeous pink and white 2nd row and the beautiful mutant or Keiryu. Your Edo looks'like my 1st bloom that opened, kinda like BSOI
Love the hot pink on the end.

1st bloom is actually a soft lilac in the big tub
BMN hid in the washroom, hope my hand pollination took
Debs beautiful lavender
Aogakiyama
Edo

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.