No need here, the weather is great!
(2 votes, 8%)
Red dot

Other, tell us!
(4 votes, 16%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I just planted some 'Paris Market' carrot seeds in my raised planter this morning. Can't wait for them to grow.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

We have hundreds started. Doing all my onions from seed this year. Thy are doing great.
Besides flower & tomato plants for the farmers market, we have 5 acres of garden to cover. Mostly all started plants, very little seeded in garden.

Beautiful, BC(Zone 8b)

I've got about 14 flats dry-seeded as we are getting late frost this year and I don't have a greenhouse. As soon as the last frost day is in the forecast, they will be watered and out on the porch for germination.

New Port Richey, FL(Zone 9b)

Technically I don't start seeds "indoors". I have small portable greenhouses that I use on my patio. I have three that I setup and then reduce as the seedlings get big enough to move (or give away). I thoroughly enjoy the "creative" energy that I get from watching the little guys pop up and start to grow.

I'm down to one greenhouse now and it'll soon be packed away.

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Started eggplants and peppers last week. A few are emerging. Starting tomatoes and basil today. My seed starts off in plug trays on a large heat mat. The potting table is in front of a basement window wall with lots of light. Plants get potted up and moved onto shelves above with additional lights when ready. Everything else is direct sown starting with greens, then cukes, beans and lastly, southern peas. Sunflowers and zinnias reseed everywhere.

Poughkeepsie, NY(Zone 6a)

Started some Spanish sweet onions last week, the rest at the end of March.

This message was edited Mar 16, 2017 9:16 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.