How many gardening catalogs have arrived at your house?

(Zone 7a)
There are a total of 31 votes:

Less than 5
(14 votes, 45%)
Red dot

Between 10 and 20
(10 votes, 32%)
Red dot

I'm paperless and don't get catalogs.
(4 votes, 12%)
Red dot

I don't order plants and seeds by mail. (why not)
(2 votes, 6%)
Red dot

Piles and piles of catalogs...I've lost count.
(1 votes, 3%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I've received 4 or 5 but I know more will be coming.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

More than I can count. But love looking at all of them

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

I order entirely online from about 10 different companies. Online catalogs contain more information & pictures of every plant or vegetable. Some have "how to" video's.
I get paper catalogs of all these & more. What a waste of paper.

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

ZERO. Nothing at all.

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

I'm not sure if you mean gardening-related catalogs or all catalogs. I get quite a few clothing catalogs as well as the gardening catalogs.

Prescott, AZ(Zone 7b)

I try to stay off the mailing lists but a few always come anyway. They are always ones I order from though so no real loss, it does what it's meant to do and reminds me of their company.

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

I only keep 2-3 for later reference if needed. I order seeds online from 2 companies. The rest go into the recycle bin. I don't mind getting some of them as it reminds me of where I like to order bulbs, etc even though I don't need to order any longer (or at least I try not to).

Beautiful, BC(Zone 8b)

Now that I'm growing cut flowers in the field, I've got a few catalogues coming but try to stick to online seed ordering and wholesale catalogues. I'm finding the catalogues are too tempting, but isn't that the point?

New Port Richey, FL(Zone 9b)

I'm paperless and don't intentionally get catalogs. When I do they pretty much go straight in the trash. I like being able to search online and not have to thumb through pages to find something. I also scan all of my documents, important receipts, paperwork . . . and I find all my manuals online (appliances, tools, etc.) and save them. Actually, I put the manuals "in the cloud" so we can access them via a desktop, laptop or tablet. I also have my recipes "in the cloud" and share the cookbook with my granddaughter.

San Jose, CA(Zone 9b)

We do request print catalogs and take them along to an annual garden meet-up and seed swap at a conference that happens over every President's Day long weekend; folks come from all over the world to the convention, and we fill a meeting room for 90 minutes and share about our mindfully grown gardens, from a pot of aloe on the windowsill to biointensive organic students and teachers of the art, and every kind of gardener in between.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.