(11 votes, 35%)
Red dot

The city takes them to municipal compost areas
(2 votes, 6%)
Red dot

Mine stay right where they fall.
(8 votes, 25%)
Red dot

We do not have autumn leaf fall where I live.
(6 votes, 19%)
Red dot

Other (tell us!)
(4 votes, 12%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

The mulching mower takes care of them.

Cherry Grove, OH(Zone 6b)

Most we mow/mulch in place, the rest stay where they fall.

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

We mow/mulch in place, but I do put some of the mulch and some of the leaves on the garden and some in the compost bin. We mow about 4-5 acres so there is a lot of grass and leaves, not just a small city lot. I've been raking pine straw from 4-5 pine trees the past few weeks. Free mulch for the shrub beds. Some lately has been mixed with falling leaves and it just goes into the beds too. It doesn't look as neat but more leaves are going to fall anyway so I don't care.

Kingsville, TX(Zone 9b)

No autumn leaf fall here, wish there was!

Rusty

Casa Grande, AZ

The only things that fall out here in zone 9b AZ is us from heat exhaustion. Still in the upper 90s at the end of November! Oh...today triple digits!. I always do look forward to that box of fall leaves from OH that mom sends me every year.

Kure Beach, NC(Zone 9a)

The leaves haven't started falling here, but when they do, I rake them and put them into the beds. Free compost!
Barb

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

Most of our leaves get composted back into the lawn with the mower. When there is excess, my husband runs the mower over them to crush them, then we rake and collect in bags to add to the flower beds or mix in with the soil of any new beds.

Granger, IN

Most of the locals in my region burn their leaves in big piles. The smoke can become so think at night, that it resembles dense fog. Horrible for the environment!

This message was edited Nov 5, 2016 10:00 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.