2016 Vegetable Garden

Cascade, VA(Zone 7a)

purple potatoes and russet potatoes have finally reached the top of their containers. filled them up the rest of the way with potting mix accordingly.

Thumbnail by jmc1987 Thumbnail by jmc1987
Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

I am harvesting tomatoes almost every day now.
First year planting "MUNCHER" cucumber after the suggestion of StephanieTX (I think).
It is a fantastic little cucumber. The fruits taste so crunchy and fresh.
The skin is very tender and I don't even peel it away.

The question about this variety is that Muncher cucumbers don't claim up ... instead they just want to trail in the ground ... hummm
I love them! Thanks for the suggestion.

Thumbnail by drthor Thumbnail by drthor Thumbnail by drthor Thumbnail by drthor Thumbnail by drthor
Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

Peppers are getting really big. I think they are starting to change color.
My Spanish Mammoth (#1) has a little spot with sun scald ... oh well !

Thumbnail by drthor Thumbnail by drthor Thumbnail by drthor Thumbnail by drthor Thumbnail by drthor
Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

Lots of tomatoes this year !

Irving, TX(Zone 8a)

soon ...

Cascade, VA(Zone 7a)

and now i have bean plants! squash seed goes in the ground tomorrow

also going to try my luck at growing sweet potatoes in a huge plastic storage bin with holes in the bottom of it. since last year my attempt to grow them was an epic fail because my clay soil only produced a few pitiful sized sweet potatoes, lol.

Thumbnail by jmc1987 Thumbnail by jmc1987
Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

***NEW THREAD POSTED HERE: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1424153/

Please post responses on the new thread!***

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.