ROBIN # 2 Spring Time

Natick, MA

Wondering where the robin is today?

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

woundering also the tracking still says MESSAGE LEFT KAthy Please check with your post office i sent you the tracking #

I checked on the POST OFFICE In Kathy's town & They only stay open till 11:30 Mon -Fri so how can anyone WOW must be a small town Kathy I Do hope you was able to contact them this morring for the robin or that it will be delivered today .

for a priority bo to take 7 days is a shame So i do hope it got there today for you .
if not then please call your post office 1st thing tomorrow . would you please .

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Susie, I got the box today. Due to bad weather and bad roads it is sometimes hard in the winter to get ones mail. And yes, we are a small town and that is the reason for the short hours. I will get it back in the mail as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay but was just because of weather.

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Yay! Have fun Kathy!

so glad you got it today hope you enjoy , Just send me the tracking # when you send it out please ,

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

I will Susie

Pittsburgh, PA

Got the robin moments ago. Will try to get it out today. I will keep you posted!!!

Judy

Pittsburgh, PA

9505511141036053505858 tracking number. Should land Wednesday.

wow that was fast ty judy

Natick, MA

Thanks for posting on the thread, Judy!
I am very much looking forward to the robin :)

tracking says out on delivery so it will be there today val

February 24, 2016 , 11:48 am
Delivered, Garage or Other Location at Address
NATICK,

Natick, MA

I worked today, so got the robin when I got home. Will try and get it back out tomorrow!
Val

(Marta) Frederick, MD

Yay...almost me again.

Natick, MA

Alikat/Candi - Robin being mailed this am to you, should arrive tomorrow
Tracking 9405 8036 9930 0199 1551 09

Looks as Robin has landed candi hope your have a fun weekend . tomorrow will proble be my last day with dave for my FREE Month will be Up , So Val is going to Take over with the Tracking of the robin .

Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 12:51 pm on February 26, 2016 in GREENFIELD, NH 03047.

Val if you want you can copy & Paste the Flight list here is a post so tht you can keep track & post Dates landing & flight for all to see . well have a great day will check back later today .

(Marta) Frederick, MD

Thank you for all you have done Susie, you will be greatly missed!

today is the last day I can post MAYBE Since We all Know How messed up the changes have been here . I will be able to get dmail . so you all can still stay in touch if you like , for i will be checking in . Not sure but i think i will be able to see & read the post Just won't be able to post .
Pretty sunny but cold morning here so off to enjoy the day . ya all stay warm .

Natick, MA

If everyone can PLEASE post when they receive the robin, and then the tracking number and date it goes out, this would be so much easier for everyone to watch its flight.

Candi, did you get the robin safely. Please post tracking number and let us know when it goes out.

THANK YOU

Natick, MA

Alikat (Candi) mailed robin Saturday

March 1, 2016 , 5:34 am
Arrived at Unit
FREDERICK, MD 21701

Per DJ this morning

Natick, MA

Per DJ, this is the latest tracking:
March 1, 2016 , 1:23 pm
Delivered, Front Door/Porch
FREDERICK, MD 21701

Marta, do you have the robin, safe in your little hands!? :)

(Marta) Frederick, MD

Woot woot! Robin is here....or should I say tweet tweet! I loved walking up the porch and seeing the robin hanging out on my porch tonight. Stayed up past my bedtime going thru it an I have asked hubby to mail it on to Nanny tomorrow. I'll let you know when I have the tracking number. Thanks to all!

Natick, MA

Thanks, Marta!
Hope you found some goodies!!!

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Can't wait for the weather to get warm to be able to start planting my seeds.

wow, my turn already! I can't wait!

(Marta) Frederick, MD

DH said he sent it and it should have arrived Friday. He said he will look for the tracking number tomorrow so we can figure out where it is....Sorry I didn't post it sooner.

That's ok Marta, It arrived Friday. And it is going back out today to Becky. Are you ready Becky?

Natick, MA

Stillplays, Nanny has forwarded the robin box to you, so it will be arriving soon!

(Marta) Frederick, MD

Good to know, glad it is still flying.

(Becky), Lipan, TX(Zone 7b)

Oh yes I am ready and watching! Lol I actually forgot about this second round of the Robin and it's Spring Break for my kids and we have a church youth group spending Friday & Saturday night with us so it couldn't arrive at a worse time but I will have it back in the mail Saturday!!

I have a ton of papaya seeds from my buddy in Hawaii if anyone wants some? What about Egyptian Walking onion bulbils? If no one wants them, will leave them out of the box to keep shipping costs down. Will keep yall posted and update when the box arrives.

Becky, my mom is ;looking for the Walking onion Bulbs, if you have some to spare. If you send them back to Susie, I will send her postage to send them to me. And if Papaya seeds aren't too hard to grow, I will try a few of those, too.

Well I made it through the box in record time! Thanks for those who packaged a side trade and I will get the box back in the air today or tomorrow.. depending on the weather. It has been torrential rain the past few days!! Can't wait for the next robin.. I so look forward to this!

Natick, MA

Thanks for posting Becky
.....looks like its heading back to DJ now. ;0)

Hi Val :) Yes I got the bird back in the air Friday morning and the lady at the post office said it should arrive back to Susie by Monday. It felt so weird to send off such a light box!!

Natick, MA

I hope you got some things in the box, Becky, I know Susie said not to add any new seeds in the box the 2nd time around, so Not sure it was helpful to you.
Thanks for posting! Have a great Sunday!
val

Yes Val I always find something in the robin LOL!! Also I dmailed susie to see if she got the robin and she said she got it Monday. She can't post here so she asked me to post on her behalf. Guess that's all folks! See ya around the forums :)

Natick, MA

THANK YOU!
val

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Hi Everyone.....love seeing where the robin is!
I did add seeds - oops....and a little gift for Susie!
I can't wait to get outside and play in the dirt....but alas....we are getting 3 - 6 inches of snow this weekend! So I'm off to plant seeds in the basement under the grow light!
FUN TIMES!

Mother Nature's April Fool's Joke to you, Candi, oh dear! We are expecting a hard freeze, but no snow!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.