ROBIN # 2 Spring Time

Natick, MA

Improvement? I Liked the old format! Bah Humbug!

(Patti) Wichita, KS(Zone 6b)

I have yet to see a single thing that is an improvement.

Ocean Springs, MS

Please remove me from the second round. I have lots of seeds to work with for now! :=)

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Hello my seed swaping friends!
I'm so excited to see the other seeds that were added to the robin after if flew of our NH! I feel rich with seeds!
Can't wait for spring to get here.....
Happy New Year!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

I'm sure you will find some very nice & New variety :)

SIGN UP IS CLOSED DO TO I WILL NOT BE RENEWING MY SUBSCRIPTION WE WILL ONLY BE SENDING TO THE ONES ON THE LIST BELOW T PLEASE IF YOU DECIDE YOU DO NOT WANT TO JOIN US LMK.

VAL WILL BE MAKING OUT A NEW THREAD FOR YOU ALL TO WATCH & KEEP TRACK FOR ME IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME AFTER THE 28TH YOU CAN DMAIL ME OR FIND ME @ ATP'S DEEJAY49 OR ON FB .
TY ALL FOR UNDERSTANDING .
VALL I WILL DMAIL YOU THE LIST WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS .

SECOND TIME AROUND
MA----VALAL
NH----ALIKAT
MD-----22MAMA
OH---MIDWESTFARMWIFE
OH----KATGROVES
PA -- OBLIQUA
MI---MIPII
TX---STILLPLAYWDIRT
KY--NANNY23

Natick, MA

Sounds good...I'm on board, and looking forward to seeing what everyone has added to the robin, as I was one of the first to receive the 1st round :)

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Val I am sure it will be totally different the 2nd time around. Robin 2.0, lol. New version.

Natick, MA

Hope so! I'm dying to see what's been put in the robin, as I was first to receive it last go around :)

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Oh...Susie...I'll miss you here! Let me know what new thread to follow!

GM All well tomorrow is my last day & I will not be renewing
ALI I Will Miss all of you also but many of you I Will be seeing you on other sites :) as for this robin Val has offer to watch over it for me .

Going to close this one & Val will put up a new thread when the robin is about home or when she has time to & She has the flight plan .

if any of you have any q??? please just send me a dmail

Need to know MD-----22MAMA ,OH---MIDWESTFARMWIFE
OH----KATGROVES are you all still in for the 2 round ??? Please let me know .

(Patti) Wichita, KS(Zone 6b)

Susie, thank you for the excellent job you have done with this Robin. I so appreciate your starting it. I definitely will be seeing you around. So sad that so many are finding it necessary to leave. Thank you again!

TY Patty I'm Not Loosing all of you or your not loosing me :) I Look forward to more trads with you all :) JUST NOT HERE :)

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Susie, I am still in for the 2nd round.

OK Kat

well today is my last day for posting Possible so I'm going to close this but you all can still post here till val puts up the new flight path ,
then she will post the link here . for you . BUT WE ARE GOING TO WAIT TILL THE ROBIN GETS HOME BEFORE SHE POST THE NEW THREAD <

Thank you all for a great robin will chat will you all when i can .

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Susie - Im last in the first round - who will I ship it to when I am done? You or Val?

Natick, MA

Minnesippi,

The robin #1 box goes home to Susie. She has to have a chance to see what is there that she might like as it's been gone for a long time :)

Then she will clean up the box and send it out as #2.

We are going to wait til Susie gets the robin back home, and I will post. By then 22MAMA ,& MIDWESTFARMWIFE should be in contact with me in the next week (post here or by Dmail) so I can put you on the flight path for the Spring Robin/#2 round. If you do not respond, you will not be on the list.

There will be a few (reasonable) rules the 2nd time around that I'll you all to read carefully and adhere to. Round went well, but was an extremely long list of participants. This robin is shorter, so hopefully everyone wont have to wait as long for more goodies :)

THANKS ALL!
val

Val Daves ADM Has given me a 1 month free so I Will be able to watch the robin till the 28 Of FEB .

MARY MIDWESTFARMWIFE PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY SUNDAY IF YOUR still going to be in the swap > i need to get the flight path printed up sunday.

if i can get the Robin back on Monday or Tuesday going to try to get it back in the air by WEDS
so far we have this is not the flight path just the list of players .

MA----VALAL
NH----ALIKAT
MD-----22MAMA
OH---MIDWESTFARMWIFE
OH----KATGROVES
PA -- OBLIQUA
MI---MIPII
TX---STILLPLAYWDIRT
KY--NANNY23

Natick, MA

Sounds good, Susie!

I will try to get the flight posted after the box gets home & I get it ready to go back out.

(Robin) Blissfield, MI(Zone 6a)

Susie, my workload has just increased considerably and it turns out Spring is not a good time for a good time with seeds...argh.

I'm going to regretfully back out of the 'Robin' and focus on sowing seeds I have if/ when I have any spare time. I can still honor individual trades if anybody wanted things on my have list.

I Understand Robin & If you ever want to join us over on FB Let us KNow .

(Robin) Blissfield, MI(Zone 6a)

Thanks for your understanding Susie, perhaps summer or fall I can get into some fun.

Next one will be in the fall 2016 :) but not here .

OK ROBBIN IS HOME SORRY NEED THE CAPS MY EYES ARE BLURRY
TONIGHT :) tHIS MAY TAKE ME TILL FRIDAY TO GET READY TO MAIL .
LET ME JUST SAY THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE SHARED SO MANY VERY NICE SEEDS .

BAD NEWS THE ROBIN WAS SO FULL THE POSTAGE ON IT WAS OVER $18.00
SO I GOING TO BE REMOVING ALL OF THE SEEDS THAT I ADDED . & BREAK DOWN SOME OF THE LARGER BAGS SO THE COST WILL BE MUCH LESSER .
THIS IS WHY ITS GOING TO TAKE ME A FEW DAYS BUT GOING TO REALLY TRY TO GET IT OUT BY WEDS .

Natick, MA

Wow, that's a HEAVY box of seeds!
Looking forward to round 2, Susie, whenever you get the box on its way again :)
Have a good week!

ROBIN IN FLIGHT FEB 10 TH

OH KATGROVE
PA OBLIQUE
MA VAL
NH ALIKAT
MD 22MAMA
KY NANNY22
TX STILLPLAYWDIRT
MI HOME TO SUSIE

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

I'll be looking for it Susie Thanks

says sat buy I think friday

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Will keep my eyes open for it. Will give ,e something to look at besides the snow.

(Marta) Frederick, MD

I have been so bad about checking in but i am here and will try to check in more often now that the robin is back in flight. I in no way shape or form need any more seeds, but i can't say no to "just taking a peek" to see if there might be "just one more" kind i could use. LOL.

Just wanted to say that in this robin you do not have to add anymore seeds just take what you want & If there are any of your baggies & you want to take them out feel free to do so I Have added a small Brown Baggie for each of you at the bottom of the box Please don't forget to take the one with your Name s are on them :) .

If & When the Robin gets lights you can down size the robin BOX if you like ..

Natick, MA

Thx Susie, can't wait ;0)

kathy say robin was had arrived but looks as no one wass home can you check see Please .

February 12, 2016 , 12:53 pm
Notice Left (No Secure Location Available)
OTWAY, OH 45657

Sorry forgot there was NO MAIL TODAY So I do hope it arrives tomorrow ,

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Been having really bad weather here and they have not been running my road. If they run today, they would leave it with my SIL as if I make it to work it is my long day. Will let you know.

just be careful

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Susie, being careful, my boss called and said that she had enough workers so I will wait and hope to make it in tomorrow and do my long day then. At least I have overtime from last week so that will help so I don't lose as much money.

we had freezing rain last night , but it was fairly melted by time i went into town about 10:30 am & I Made it in & Back Just fine :) Have a great day .

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.