November Weather, Ready for winter ?

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Heavy rain moves in tomorrow here. Luckily not much of a chance of ice here but the chance of some towards the end of the storm is possible.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

This morning it was 40F. They are calling for a high of 62F. Still no rain in the 10-day forecast. It is as dry as a bone.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

56 with a 52 chill here
50 early this morning
South wind at 20 Mph Gusting to 30 . it's windy now and Sunny ,
cloudy this morning and partly cloudy most of this day
Happy Thanksgiving all ,

57 for high today and now at 40 and dropping fast. We weren't supposed to get the ice from this storm but now will get a little bit. Been raining off and on all day with solid rain last few hours. Almost an inch already. Winter storm watch or warning and flood warnings out.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

57 and light rain , I am hoping the remainder does not repeat pepper above ,
temperature dropping , 15 mph SSW wind

They are calling for a high of 63F today.

I woke up to 32 and rain and it's still 32 and cloudy. Have a chance of the rain freezing tonight and tomorrow night with chances of rain through Mon still.

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

It was warm until this afternoon when a cold front blew in. It is currently 40*. It is supposed to be 31* in the AM but they aren't calling for a freeze? I covered the plants up just in case.

They're calling for a high of 63F. It is a little breezy and 42F this morning. That's chilly when you don't have a coat on.

Rain, rain and rain. Freezing rain at that. Temps still holding around 32 for high but tomorrow will finally reach mid 40s...with rain. lol

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

36 degrees this morning NE wind , 10 -20 mph ? about that ,
40's for today ,,

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Overcast & 30º. Waiting on big snow tomorrow. All WL are confused as to how much. I think they run a raffle of some kind & the WL that is the farthest off on the amount wins a prize. At the moment it's 2" to 12". Kind of a ball park estimate!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

That is the new forecast method of Give that forecast a perfect 10 , I guess ? lol

38 degrees 30 the chill

They are calling for a high of 66F. Still no rain in the ten-day. It is easy to forecast rain around here. Just say, 'No rain' and you'll be right 95% of the time it seems. Where is all of that El Nino rain we're supposed to get?

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

El Nino is busy in middle of the country. Probably in charge of snow coming here as well.

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

El Niño is here! It's 42 with a high of 45. Damp and dreary all day!

Only change here is that we managed to reach high 30s today. Still raining.

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

66° currently
High 81°
Mostly sunny, maybe a slight quick sun shower from the ocean here and there.

El Nino is predicted to give us much more rain and tornadoes this winter, but keep the deep freezes away...I'm all for keeping the hard freezes away, but too much rain can be bad for our winter crops, such as strawberries, tomatoes and sweet corn. All my favorites.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

36 degrees
29 chill

It was 39F this morning. They are calling for a high of 68F.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

30º
Some mist overnight, just enough to create some icy spots.
Supposed to big snow, maybe.

Same ole same old here. Rain and 38.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

About 2" snow since noon.
31º

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

You can move on to December here;
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1410396/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.