November Weather, Ready for winter ?

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

Just for you Country Gardens!

early_bloomer

Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I am not CG but ROTFL that is good one Early_Bloomer

46 here and a steady medium rainfall

I can forecast the Weather , let's see folks the forecast ,, tonight it will be dark and require lighting , if your doing or going anywhere ,, Tomorrow it will be Daylight ,, This winter is looking to be mostly Brrrrish , with a chance of freeze ..
See a forecast ,, he , he ,
and by the way , isn't a Meteorologist someone who studies meteors ??? I'm confused

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Thanks.
Still 49º here, unheard of for November 9.
Rain Thursday, ??

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

EB, too funny, and they were wrong here again yesterday, it got up to 89 AGAIN...ugh

72 now, high predicted 84, and low tonight 64, I'll believe it when I see it, or feel it.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

All the weather liars have to do out here is say no rain and they'd be right 95% of the time. They actually do a pretty good job with temperature, though.

They are calling for a high of 67F. It was 44F at 7AM.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

We hit mid 60s with sunshine and some wind today. Storms coming in tomorrow though it appears the worst of it will be east of here a bit.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

50;s and moderate cold winds here this afternoon
42 now
34 for tonight , typical fall weather ,
Kind of staying late though ,

Kelli, it is sort of the same for the weather liars here, they can say a chance of rain and they'd be right 80% of the time.

Still got up to 87° yesterday, it is 69° now but humidity is 82%, so doesn't feel that much cooler, but I'll take what I can get.

Hopefully that cooler weather up there will meander on down here soon. ☺

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

It's 77 here supposed to get to 83,it's really humid with a 30% chance of rain. Hard to believe its Nov. by this time of year we have usually had a blast of cold air....not this year.

They are calling for a high of 75F today. There is a fire weather warning. (I personally am in no danger. Remember, I am in town.)

I don't know what the low was, but the house is chilly and will stay chilly since the temp is below 80F. I apparently don't have good circulation and my hands freeze so I'll probably run the furnace for a cycle or two.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Rain started this afternoon. Looking for 2" or more. Part of the big storm. Tomorrow, wind is supposed to be 45-50 MPH & we are nowhere near a hurricane area!

43º

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

54 degrees
We have a high wind advisory for tomorrow also

Last number I heard for our winds here was 47 mph and they were saying those were gusts. I'm more inclined to say sustained. We've had tornado watches, red flag warnings and now are under a high wind warning west of me but only an advisory here.

High temps were about 75, about 66 now.

Today was the hottest temp ever recorded in this date....I swear it was the most humid too.

They are calling for a high of 76F. There is still a fire weather warning although it has not been windy this morning.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

49 degrees
Wind WSW 27-29 Mph
gusts 44Mph
They were right ,, it is Windy ,,,Whoosh , the sound of distant air jets rumbling

That's a perfect description of the wind we had. lol. It's finally died down to a strong breeze now with some heavy duty gusts thrown in for good measure. I look forwards to when the wind goes back to normal. lol

Sunny and 56 currently. Won't get much warmer than that today.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

We will get to 52 degrees , recording winds of 50 -52 Mph now , Suppose to be lighter winds tonight ,
Normal ,, is good thing , but is difficult to define as weather these days , lol
However pepper I know what you mean ,

I always liked and enjoyed the 10 - 20 Mph winds turning the wind pumps and little generators
Watching the blades turn , the hay field tops looking like waves , and the tree tops bending back and forth in the distance ,
These days ,, wind , wind , go away , lol the rain can stay most years , I guess that is why it gets elusive ,

64°/84°/59° Sunny and nice no rain. Just our normal breezy pleezy 7-12mph. ☺

They're calling for a high of 81F. Sort of unnecessary for November.

My computer says it's 55 now. Not sure I believe that but I'll use it. lol. Wind's died down finally today and it felt nice even in the 40s.

Today it was in the mid 60s with a breeze, sunny. Starting tomorrow there is a strong chance of rain and TS.

It's 53 and raining.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

47 now 53 was the high

Computer shows 59 currently though I don't believe that. Feels more like 40s with a breeze.

Cleaned the yard up from our windstorm the other day. It took my dad and I about an hour to do it (about an acre to do) and about 3 wheelbarrow loads. Haven't had that many down in a long time.

60°/82°/62° Sunny, Just perfect. Weekend was awesome...bout time.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Rain today thru Thursday.
49º

Pretty much same as Bernie.

It is 52° F in El Paso with 37 mph winds. Coming back from today's excursion we had to make a long detour because two trucks blew over on the highway. The tumbleweeds where everywhere.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

50's light rain now , cloudy ,gray all day today past

Rain didn't amount to anything today. Just misty all day. Supposed to rain tomorrow. Really hope it holds off until we get our trees unloaded.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Well Pepper , you could always remember playing in the rain , and having fun ,, And this time and now you even get paid for it !!! lol ^_^
here also , light misty like yours
now 46 degrees

Snow coming this weekend by the way. Might get your snow gear ready. :~p

48° F and very windy in El Paso. They are calling for a high of 56° F.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Winter will show up here Wed. night.
Now, rainy, foggy & warm. 53º

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

57 degrees here now with the wind rising , 62 about the high today , same tomorrow , lots of wind ,
Winter is coming though .

60 or so now with the rain finally stopping a few hours ago.

70°/83°/72° Warmed up a bit, humidity back up too. Pretty breezy all day long so doesn't feel too hot, winds off the East coast, spotty quick showers, then sun again.

64° F in El Paso. The wind has died down.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Cooling off, only 41º. Windy!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.