KEEP ME WARM SWAP

Ocean Springs, MS

No apology needed, Jax! we all know it will be worth the wait! ☺

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Hopefully my box will go out tomorrow. I think it is done, but I need to gather everything and see all I have gotten.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

That's right, no need to apologize. A wait creates anticipation.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

mine isn't ready to go out yeteither, so you're not alone jax.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Mine is going out tomorrow.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Julie, I received your package today. Wow! I will post photos as soon as I can. Luv the hand-crocheted scarf and the homemade place mats. Luv all the black and white ... and the purple too. It made a gray old rainy day much brighter. Thank you!!

Photos to come.

Mailed mine off today will be there by Friday. Hope my Buddy likes it. I think I filled most of her wishes...lol

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I received from Julie:
gloves, house slippers, black and white place mats she made herself, purple hand-crocheted scarf she made, teas, truffles, caramels, cute little bunny, and a Bulbine plant.

Thank you again, Julie. Do you still come up to Ft. Campbell? I know we've tried to get together a couple of times, but one of these days maybe we can. I'm no longer a caregiver and can be away from home more than before.

Love ya. :)

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener

Carole, that is an awesome box of goodies from Julie.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks, Linda. I think Julie put a lot of thought into it.

Ocean Springs, MS

Love you, too, Carole! And yes, the next time I come to Ft. Campbell, we will get together! Do you like the little bunny! I saw it and thought of you! I wanted to pack so much more into the box, but I'll bring it on my next trip! ♥

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Oh, Julie, you sent so much. You don't have to bring anything else. I love the little bunny! I'm really looking forward to your visit!!

Ocean Springs, MS

Me,too! I'll treat you to lunch at Ms. Lucille's and then we can go plant shopping! ☺

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Yum, Miss Lucille's. So much to see over there. :)

My box is taped and will be at the post office today.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

still haven't got mine packed

Ocean Springs, MS

Carole, my DIL and I have spent hours there! I buy all my antiques they're because they're much cheaper than here! And they do have yummy food! 😊

Ocean Springs, MS

Me,too! I'll treat you to lunch at Ms. Lucille's and then we can go plant shopping! ☺

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

my box is ready to go!!!!!!

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

...na na ne nah! Me box flew out the window yesterday! I hope sum body get it fore the ice cream melts!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

sure, ya jut had o show me up and send yours first

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

me box is in the mail

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

he he he he!

Ocean Springs, MS

OH, yeah! I'm gonna need something to keep me warm because the temps are dipping to 36 Sunday night! Yeah, I hear all you northern gals laughing at me! Can't help it if I have thin Southern blood! LOL

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

you and me both julie

We're supposed to drop to 37 tonight.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

29 tomorrow nite. need my fur lined bloomers.

Oh you poor Southern Gals, my heart bleeds ice cubes for ya...rofl.
I might live in zone 5 but I HATE the cold...lol and no matter how long you live here you don't get use to the cold...yuck.

Went to another craft show today and it was a goody. I bought more Christmas stuff. So many things I wanted for myself, but I didn't. Oh yeah bought some peanut clusters, I shared with my friend but it wasn't easy...lol

Well you girls stay warm cause that is cold.

Ocean Springs, MS

Joyce, I know I'm a wimp when I get cold! High is 56 today... think I'll stay in bed and work on some Christmas projects. Have to get out early tomorrow morning for a dentist appt. UGH! It will be in the lower 30's!

Y'all keep warm! ♥

At 6pm we were 27 degrees last night. I don't know how cold it got. The wind is blowing horrible. Have to laugh there froggie, we are suppose to hit the 50's next week and we will all be out finishing gardening and doing everything we can because that will be warm...rofl.

It was cold when I got up at 7 this am. I used my fleece throw my buddy sent me all wrapped around my tootsie. I hadn't got dressed yet. I did buy some fleece lined tights to wear under my jeans, I am not going to wear them on the outside...lol I am hoping they keep me warmer this winter.

All the water outside has a skim of ice on it, hummm must be winter..lol

Ocean Springs, MS

Was 33 when I woke up, but no frost! Heading out to my appt in just a few minutes. Got to warm up the truck first! LOL

Good luck with your visit Julie!

Cold cold cold....but we are suppose to hit 50! Yeah and warmer tomorrow, but rain on Thanksgiving and Black Friday! Yuck.

Ocean Springs, MS

Linda Kay, got your box today and I am definitely going to be warm inside and out! Everything arrived in perfect condition! I am under the influence right now...demerol! Dentist put in a temporary filling but still having pain if I don't take the demerol. I will be unwrapping everything tomorrow and posting pics. Thank you again for a box filled with warm goodies! Love ya ♥

glad to hear it arrived safely.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

got my box from jax yesterday. boy did she do good.

Ocean Springs, MS

Linda Kay, you just made me feel so warm and special. The soft, sweet little puppy throw just makes me wish for cold weather (and that's the first time I've ever said that)! The hot chocolate mix in the snowman jar is being saved for our Christmas eve movie marathon! And warm fuzzy socks! Yay! Pretty potholders and cute little mice! Plan to put the mice around my fireplace for some cute fun! And the yummy fudge! OMG! Just melts in my mouth! You have truly made me warm inside and out! Thank you so very, very much! I love everything! ❤

This message was edited Nov 24, 2015 3:28 PM

Thumbnail by froggies_girl Thumbnail by froggies_girl Thumbnail by froggies_girl Thumbnail by froggies_girl

The potholders are for bowls. You can use them for hot bowls of soup or cold bowls of ice cream.
Glad you like everything.

I LOVE those quilted bowl holders. I have bought 2 and gave them away. Finally got to keep one! Now I need to buy another. I use it constantly. Since there are just two of us, I heat veggies in soup bowls in the microwave, soup, DH eats lots of oatmeal...Love them.

Great box!

Ocean Springs, MS

Oh, how neat! I usually use a dishtowel to hold a hot bowl, but I have something much better now! Thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.