August Weather, Dog Days

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It was 74 here , mostly cloudy , Had a few hours of sunshine ,
55 tonight ,
Yes a few weeks of comfy weather would be and is nice

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Needed rain overnight, haven't checked the gauge yet.
62º

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Temps sound good elsewhere, except for Kelli, ugh.

We've been a couple degrees cooler last few days, I'm just glad for that. Tropical storm Erika should bring us some cooler weather next week for a few days too. I take what I can get.

73°/90°/74°

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 101F again today. Ugh is right, but at least the air conditioner works. Knock on wood. See why I say that we get our bad weather in summer?

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

75 degrees , 79 the high , 61 for tonight ,

Kelli ,,I guess the Heat is On , your way ,, California weather is relentless ,, goodness

August and September are our hottest months.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

79 got high and mostly cloudy with a few bits of sprinkles here and there.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

½" of rain, now cloudy, windy & 60º.

They are calling for a high of 99F. Yesterday got up to 103F. In case you are wondering, it cools down to about 70F when it gets that hot.

This message was edited Aug 29, 2015 9:00 AM

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

75 degrees waiting for rain showers here ,

Not bad at all for August here ,

Mid 70s for high and mostly cloudy all day. Tomorrow we are "supposed" to get warmer but they've been saying all week that we would quickly be back in the high 80s. lol

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It was 85 here at 4 o clock , got to 89 , Hot humid waiting for tonight's storms ,
it is still August , lol

Forgot to say , when the sun came out for a while the temperature and the humidity did a rise like Rocket .. should of stormed then , only not

This message was edited Aug 29, 2015 9:18 PM

Got up to 101° F

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

Kelli, you are bringing back so many memories....the temps are good until August and Sept.
You never really had a winter temperature wise. I do remember it cooling down at night, at least more then it does here.

84 currently and heading into sunset. Started out with soupy fog but it burned off by late morning.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

81 here , 35% chance of rain ,, hot, humid day ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

New London, Wisconsin. Everything I see reminds me of Halloween come early. In Kentucky- the webworms have draped trees in shrouds of silk webs from grass to uppermost tip and the dying trees have lost all leaf. The persimmons fruit stand bare within the shrouds, but are fall colors where the webs haven't touched yet. In Wisconsin, the tops of each hill look down into valleys where corn stands yellowing and ready to harvest, goldenrods wave their deep gold, and as evening deepens, the mists lay across hollows and pool above the grasses, thickening as they creep out across the land.
69° as the sun sank, 71° now, a deep cloudy haze graying the morning til all hours. SUPPOSED to make 81° and sun sometime today.

Thumbnail by kittriana

Already 81 here. Yuck. lol

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sunny , Humid 81 degrees , heat index is way on up there ,, ucky ,, agreed

They were calling for a high of 91° F. It probably made it.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Time to move to a new month.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1404628/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.