July Weather, more than fireworks.

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Kelli how nice to get some rain. One of my Calif. Facebook friends posted the rainfall he got...his back yard was flooded. I have to laugh though, we get that daily at times, but with sand it soaks in quickly. Ball games get postponed here due to wicked lightning, we sit in the car till it passes and then back to the game. ☺

Same old here, but at least it only gets to low 90's before it rains instead of high 90's. ☺

Guess it is time to get off the beach now....

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 85F. Right now it is cloudy and 70F with 92% humidity. No rain in the forecast for today or the future.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

73° Abbotsford Wis partly cloudy

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

82 here today ,
mostly Sunny
Humid , only nicer ,

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Right about 80 today for high and low humidity. Felt soooo good!!!

It is humid again this morning. I'm beginning to think that maybe rain here in the summer isn't such a good idea after all. :lol: At 7:15AM it was 70F and 87% humidity. They are calling for a high of 82F. It is cloudy but there is no rain in the forecast.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

78 degrees
Sunny
Nice and warm , humid

Mid 80s I think and mostly sunny. Felt good in the shade, not so much in the sun on asphalt. lol

80° before the sun came up and 87% humidity, I passed on my morning walk. ☺

They are calling for a high of 85F. It was already sunny and 69F at 8AM, so I'm guessing it will get hotter than 85F. It still might stay below 90F, which is always a blessing.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Another day of sun and 80's nice breeze too ,

Mountain View, HI

No weather for the past couple of days. Today the trade winds have returned so its that typical Hawaiian tourist weather, blue skies, light puffy white clouds drifting by and about 80f.
Tomorrow afternoon the left overs from tropical storm Enrique will reach the islands and give us humid, muggy unpleasant weather for a couple of days with increasing showers. Not stormy, just yuck!

87 currently. Tomorrow will be mid to high 90s with a heat advisory in effect.

Temperatures are getting back to 'normal'. They are calling for a high of 91F. It is sunny. The humidity seems to be a lot less and it was 63F at 6:45 this morning. It felt good.

93 for high with heat index of 107. Humidity is really high also at 68% and dew point of 80 degrees. Feels like a rain forest here. lol

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

80 degrees here .
87 for tomorrow
This being the warmest time of year here , not bad ,,

Pepper that with the Dew Point is way over the top .. pools are less humid that way .

They are calling for a high of 92F.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

85 here today ,
humidity 50%and rising
chances of rain around the area 20% to 60%
The way the weather works nowadays , your never to sure when , "You're in the area"
drought , flood ,, etc ,,

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Same old hot & humid.
Popup tornado last evening, not far from here.
http://www.keyc.com/story/29629850/tornado-touchdown-in-watonwan-county

About the same as yesterday. We avoid being outside as much as possible at work and hide inside. 86, cloudy, humidity 77% and dew point at 79. Chance of storms tonight.

Lots and lots of rain going on down here, but at least it is keeping the high below 90. Today's high 87°, think the humidity is close to that in the mornings. ☺

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

¾" rain overnight.
Sunny now, 67º.

They are calling for a high of 89F. I think it will get hotter. The humidity and clouds from the remnants of the tropical storm are gone.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Raining at Sunset . 80 degrees ,

92 according to my computer but a local news site says 89. Either way it's still hot. Next break on Wed but only lasts a day or 2.

They are calling for a high of 88F. As usual, I think it will get hotter.

Not much change really. Still hot and humid. Temp about 92, humidity 66% and dew point is 77. One more day then we get a break.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

80º sunny & humid.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

we are ay 78 degrees now , 68 will be the low ,
Going for 88 tomorrow ,,

Humidity this season is being heavy and ugly , and it wants to sit on you ,,

Thumbnail by juhur7
Mountain View, HI

Hot and humid with very light winds and light showers, warm nights. Not comfortable. Tradewinds might return by Wednesday. Need more rain!

A bit of rain already before the sun came up, a break for a bit and then more later on. High 86°, low 78°.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Raining, 68º.

They are calling for a high of 92F today. I believe it.

93 with humidity at 55% and dew point at 74. Last day for high humidity and temps for a bit. Cool front moving in overnight with a bit of rain and temps in the 80s for a couple days. Will be super nice after all this heat and humidity.

Sounds like time for a trip to Missouri.

Our rainy weather pattern still continues but looks like it will slowly be changing and moving more to north FL by the weekend. I hope so, going sailing this weekend and that is no fun in thunderstorms.

I'm going to Flagler Beach today, so giving the weather report for there, High 89°, Real Feel 106° 40-60% chance of afternoon rain.

They are calling for a high of 96F. They don't bother with the heat index here.

84 and humidity at 60% and dew point at 66. Big change from this past week or so. And it feels pretty much perfect out. I even went out and weeded my veggies. lol

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It was hot humid temperatures high 80"s real nice out now 9.30 pm , light breeze 80 degrees ,
we had some 2 minute rains to raise the humidity while the sun was shining today ,

Here is a white wonder and a green cucumber from the Garden today ,

Thumbnail by juhur7

They are calling for a high of 94F today. It was already 70F at 7AM. There was no freshness in the air at that temperature. It is cloudy. I think it is residue from an Arizona monsoon but so far it isn't extra humid.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It was about 90 or so today ,68 the forecast for tonight .
weather is typical of late summer

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.