July Weather, more than fireworks.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

July thread. Post all your weather events here.
Some of the best weather of the year, here in July.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

75° The almost full moon set just before sunrise. Houston is a mess. Humidity is prob higher than the temperature, but a high of 92° predicted with showers tonite again.

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Cool here today, low humidity.
60º, cloudy.
Cool off day!

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

Some of the worst weather of year is here in July, August, and September. I love a southern CA winter.

They are calling for a high of 93F. Yesterday we got up to 100F. We've been getting August weather in June.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Cloudy so far , about 70 degrees ,
Winds are 10 to 12 mph , 60 % chance of rain last time I looked
Humidity here is comfortable until it get 78 degrees or so , use to kind of thing ,
if your not , blah ,,

Mountain View, HI

No wind, no sun, humid, just about raining or is it the air sweating, about 80f.
Should be like this until Monday
No worry though, if all we can do is complain about the weather life must be good.
Yellow hairy Heliconia - 4 ft long
Amorphaphallus Bulbifer bloom
View from North Kohala Mountains
Twilight at home

Thumbnail by microb Thumbnail by microb Thumbnail by microb Thumbnail by microb

It is partly cloudy this morning. Currently it is 78F and a little muggy for here. They are calling for a high of 90F.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It is cooler and cloudy most of the time here , we keep reaching around 80 , humidity is super high ,,

Microb , only the usual mainland kind of blooms here ,
annual Zinnia
purple Echinacea

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

HIgh of 74 with high humidity today. Also cloudy with it misting off and on. All in all a really nice day despite the humidity.

Chapel at Powell Gardens.

Thumbnail by pepper23

It is sunny. They are calling for a high of 89F, so although it will be hot, the humidity has moved on.

80 and sunny today. Humidity also gone for a couple days so feels great out.

Coneflower, cros something and button bush in back.

Thumbnail by pepper23
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

partly sunny early today , cloudy and a few sprinkles now at sunset , 77 today .

Mountain View, HI

Dry, a hint of a tradewind breeze but still hot and humid. Showers are in the forecast for next week Tuesday or Wednesday.

They're calling for a high of 88F today, which is a little hot for me but some people like that. We don't have anything planned for outside anyways. We don't have anything special planned for the 4th. We don't have family anywhere near here.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

82º today, a bit warm.
Filtered sun from Canadian wildfire smoke.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

80 , with a heat index of 85
sunny ,

Thumbnail by juhur7
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Sunshine. Hard rain, tree down, power out suppertime delayed, sunshine back. Humidity prob 95% as you ooze moisture the instant you walk out. Temp 87° @ 6pm central. Happy Birthday USA, Happy Fourth of July everyone.

Things are being a little more bearable. They are calling for a high of 85F today. Right now it is cloudy and 63F. These are not clouds that bring rain, BTW.

87 for high and sunny today. Had a breeze at times which helped with the humidity.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Low 80's , loud , cloudy , smoky ,
all about the same

Thumbnail by juhur7
Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

71°/92°/72° Sunny and blue now, heavy rains later on. Yesterday it poured from 5 - 9, wicked lightning. So the fireworks started again at 9:30 PM. I hope they've run out of them now, my poor dog and cats are a wreck.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sunny going for 87 to 89 degrees today ,
rain incoming ,

Northumberland, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Ah, July in Scotland!!

Thumbnail by Resin

Small, quick pop up tornados everywhere. Will probably be hitting basement soon, watching to see.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Scotland- home of most of my ancestors! Humid here, got to 95° and My skin just poured sweat. Does make the hair curly!

Tornado threat died out before hitting here. Now it's heavy rain. The city got about 6 inches and flash flooding everywhere.

Before all the drama we had mid to high 80s for temps and super high humidity. Didn't take long to have sweat pouring off you and a bit hard to breathe at times.

They are calling for a high of 84F today. Currently it is 64F and cloudy. We're getting some of that good ol' June gloom. Days of Grace, I call them.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

77 degrees heavy rain to light rain ,
Flood advisory
Thundershowers

Mountain View, HI

Quiet partly cloudy weather, upper 70s and light trade wind breeze.
Keeping an eye on a tropical disturbance to our south east which is moving North West. Likely to become a named system by tonight or early tomorrow. Hoping it will pass to the north of the islands. No predictions yet about impact on our island weather but the weather forecasters are getting as much mileage out of it as they can.
Everyone getting nervous after getting hit by our first hurricane Iselle last year. Well off to fill up the gas cans for the generator.

71 for high today. Low to mid 50s for lows tonight and tomorrow we will be in the 60s with rain most of the day.

They are calling for a high of 80F. Currently it is 66F and cloudy. The sun will be out later.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Cool today.
53º to start the day.
Now 68º & Sunny.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

rain , 64 degrees

Thumbnail by juhur7

64 was our high with rain all morning and early afternoon then dropping off to drizzle and mist. All in all a really nice day with the exception of all the rain. lol

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

pepper , didn't I just read that someplace ? , lol , of course While we go shopping downtown , We could do some fishing in the White River ?

Not my photo ,, today's local paper ,, I was looking around when the pic was taken though

This message was edited Jul 8, 2015 8:39 PM

Thumbnail by juhur7
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

photo is the not so fun part of the post , and it does not take much rain with the river setting at 1 to 4 inches below flood stage . every so often it backing up through the drainage systems ,
lots and lots of water ,,

They are calling for a high of 75F. No rain, of course.

77 for high, no rain just sun then clouds.

Thumbnail by pepper23
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Rain this morning , third day in a row at this hour
66 degrees . 73 the forecast
wind 1 mph
humidity 94%

Hemerocallis ,,

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7
Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Why would someone drive into water that deep...Yikes.

Sunny and warm, humidity has dropped some so not so many showers in afternoon to cool us down.
74°/94°/73° Sunny and HOT!

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.