8th ANNUAL RED, WHITE and BLUE SWAP REVEAL!

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh good Julie. I am so glad you like everhthing. I thought it would look really nice for sure... happy it all arrived in one box. Have a great 4th of July. Enjoy.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Not sure who my buddy is but Debbie said a package arrived yesterday..would my buddy say who she is and if a photo post for me so I can ohh and ahh, likely won't be till fall when I pick up my packages from Debbie

Tks

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Well still working on mine. Shouldn't be too long now.

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

Betty, it was me!

I didn't take a pic before I sent it. But, what I can do is go back to where I got it and take a pic of it there. So, if you can hold out until Saturday, I'll go back.

I also sent you some FQ's, and a roll of 1" strips of patriotic prints.

Ocean Springs, MS

Woohoo, Betty! More quilting material! Lucky you! :)

Victoria Harbour, ON

How exciting is that Nichole, I so appreciate getting fabric..one of my most favourite things..as for the photo it's ok, Debbie will take a photo and sent it to me to post

Now my adrenaline is going..fabric/fabric/fabric always smiling and wondering what project it will become

Tks Nichole

Glenview, IL

Good Morning and good day!

Wow, Fabulous boxes and wonderful Red/White & Blue gifts...

So smiling and really can't wait to decorate!!!

A Big, Big Thank you Kathy/Katgroves. I Love it all, wow a bit of everything.
My beautiful pressies actually arrived on Tuesday...

And Miss R/W/B herself, Lizrainy is here to enjoy the grand opening...lol had to clean off table so I could get good pictures!

Sorry for the delay, but you wouldn't believe the week we've had! UH, I just say it has been rather insane, but mostly fun. Haha if that makes any sense!

So here is my Lovely gifts.
1. For the Kitchen 2. the Garden 3. Awesome Decorative bows and Star. 4. for the body! 5 close up of necklace earring and brooch!!

Note to Thunder. Liz got a call from home she received your box on Wednesday! She is excited to post when she gets home.

Thank you Again, did I say I love it all!!
Judy

Thumbnail by Seedtosser1 Thumbnail by Seedtosser1 Thumbnail by Seedtosser1 Thumbnail by Seedtosser1 Thumbnail by Seedtosser1
Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Judy, glad that you liked everything. I had lots of fun picking everything out. Hope that you have a great 4th.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Great pic's of all the great RW&B Boxes .

Betty your as bad with FABRIC as I'am with PLANTS :)
In fact I'm haven a hard time with knowing there is a 50-75 % off sale right now till the 30th for plants at a Local Nursery , I want to go sooooooooooooooooo Bad & I just don't dare for its like eating a chip ya cannot stop at one .

so off to play in my own garden for awhile .

Victoria Harbour, ON

Great r/w/b box of pressies Judy..
I can guarantee Kathy that judy is smiling and jumping up and down and ohh'ing and ahh'ing at each and every item
The. Jewelry is so eyecatching

Susie, wish it were just fabric I am addicted to? Peso many craft loves that there is always a sale I must get to. Lol

What a great package, and while I was admiring yours my dogs go off which means someone is coming up the driveway and guess who it is, the mail woman! And guess what she has but a red white and blue package for me from Liz, aka "lizrainey". Now this package is stamped fragile and is taped up like Fort Knox, to finally get the paper off to the box and guess what taped up like Fort Know...lol. DH was laughing at me. But OMG when I got it open there were the greatest presents!

1. a red white and blue flower pot looks like a mug but actually hangs. That is too cool, never saw one that hangs.
2. a red white and blue bird house and I love it. Wish the barn swallows would move in there instead of my porch roof... lol love the bird house
3. cupcake holders and pics to put in them. How did you know my DGD is coming to visit Thursday and Friday! We will have so much fun making these.
4. two cute flags to put in flower pots

Liz thank you so much I love everything. Sorry had to take pics on the stairs since my buddies package is scattered all over my dining room table.. It will be done my Monday.

Posted as fast as I could so you would know everything arrived safe and sound.
Perfect timing I just got out all my previous RWB swaps from years gone by.

This message was edited Jun 19, 2015 2:34 PM

Thumbnail by happgarden
Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Betty, the jewelry is from Avon. They have so many things that they never used to have.

Joyce, love all your presents also.

Kathy

Victoria Harbour, ON

Avon, Lordy haven't seen a sales agent in years, wasn't aware they still sold product.
Wonder if they deal online now

Must go check

Tks

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Very nice, Happ. It has been and always is fun to do these swaps. Seems all are very happy with there red white and blue things.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Betty, sent you a dmail.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Wow! Look at all the wonderful items arriving.
Great boxes everyone.

Happy birthday Liz. I hope you have an awesome day.

Thumbnail by taters55
(thunder)Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

Happy birthday Liz. :)

Victoria Harbour, ON

Singing the birthday song Liz

Know you are enjoying time with Judy as your birthday gift, Kenny couldn't have given you anything better
Well, next year a visit to my place, whisper it in Jenny's ear from time to time..now that just is taking on long distance driving she can get here in no time. 😏

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Liz

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

Happy Birthday, Liz. Hope you have a great day!!

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday, Liz!

Ocean Springs, MS

Judy and Joyce, what beautiful boxes! Love the flower pot that hangs!

Happy birthday, Liz!

My box was dropped at the PO this morning before I headed to TN. Should be there in 2-3 days!

HappyBirthdayLiz!!!!

Pacifica, CA

thank you all for the birthday wishes!

joyce glad you liked them,
I had to rush to get the box out before my trip.

thunder thank you so much! I love the shirts and everything else I will be back tonight to post pictures, I cant find where I have my camera packed right now lol

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

I received a wonderful box from Julie today. She sent me a red, white, and blue tee shirt, I really needed that, a hanging butterfly, seeds and a beautiful tray that she made in pottery class. I have taken pictures and will try to get them on here when I can figure it out and see also what our weather is going to do.

Julie, thanks you so much, as I have to work the 4th of July, I will wear it to work. Love everything.

Kathy

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Julie, so sorry that I forgot to add the dish towel as I had already hung it on my stove, thanks for it also.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Anxious to see photo's, lovely box of goodies
I also in a previous swap received a piece of pottery fron julie, have it on one of the mantles

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

I have the tray at the center of my coffee table. I will need to move it when Noah is here as he likes to play with everything. The pictures are on my phone but don't have enough service to try and do the pictures.

Ocean Springs, MS

Kathy, you are so very welcome! Glad you liked everything! Wish now that I would have made a tray for myself. Lol

I'm still enjoying my time in TN. Weather might get bad later, but it's gonna break this heat wave!

Everyone have a good day!

Pacifica, CA

thunder thank you again!

I got a window cling, tape, cute box,candles, glow sticks, pin, pinwheel,kitchen towel,
a new flag yaaaay, and the two most awsome rwb tie dye shirts that her hubby did just love everything!!!!

Thumbnail by lizrainey Thumbnail by lizrainey
Victoria Harbour, ON

What a treat Liz
Awesome tie dye

Got to love the r/w/b colours

That is an awesome box of patriotic gifts. You need to show us how to do the tye dye.

Happy birthday Joyce. I hope you had a great say.

Thumbnail by taters55
Victoria Harbour, ON

Sending birthday wishes
Sure hope your special day was perfect in every way

(thunder)Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

glad you like it Liz, hope shirts are good sizes. you can share with Kenny if you want LOL ^_^

Hubs does the tie dye, He won't let me anywhere near it. worried the dust ( he wears a mask when he mixes dyes) will bother my asthma. It probably would.

I know you have to wash shirts first, then soak them in soda ash. then apply dies.... different folds and ties make different designs... then let them sit for 8 - 12 hours. rinse, wash, wash again, and sometimes again depending on colors.

hard to find 100% cotton shirts, that also have 100% cotton threads. sometimes the threads don't dye....

Ocean Springs, MS

Great box, Liz! I do love tie-dye! Used to do it with the kids all the time! They loved it!

Staying in TN until Tuesday! My son will be home then, thank God! But I'm excited to get home and decorate for the 4th! :)

Would everyone check the top thread, and make sure I have your names correct as received? I have *** for those that have received a box. If it is not correct let me know.

I got a box from Joyce today, she said more is coming. But I love what I got so much. I got a beautiful eagle wind spinner, a precious handmade card from her Granddaughter, a beautiful hand towel, and an awesome oven mitt. Hubby saw that and said Oh how nice!

Thanks Joyce for the awesome gifts.

This message was edited Jun 27, 2015 6:56 PM

Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55

Joy has the Old, New, Borrowed, Blue Interest Thread open
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1399051/

Ocean Springs, MS

Linda Kay, someone else sent you the lovely gifts! :)

So sorry, I should have typed Joyce. I have it corrected.

This message was edited Jun 27, 2015 6:57 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.