Who's ready for the annual frog swap?

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

8th Annual red white and blue swap is open.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1392629/

Victoria Harbour, ON

Oh happy days, Debbie just sent me photo of my froggies solar light..they are beyond adorable..what she didn't say was who they were from???
LindaKay can you help out???

they will look adorable in my gardens

I'm so excited, had landscapers come in and do ALL the clean up, just have to watch weeds/plants grow..will go out and look for the most special place to set them

thank you/thank you

Victoria Harbour, ON

ooops forgot the photo's lol

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

very pretty betty

Betty, your frog is from Katgroves/Kathy.

It is so pretty. Do you have a place picked out for him?

Victoria Harbour, ON

Thank you soon much Kathy,
Yes lindakay, Judy bought me a frog riding a motor cycle solar light, then mom bought me a 3 piece frog that sits near one of the ponds so this one will sit near the pond as well

It shall my my froggie pond

Can't wait to see pictures of them together.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Betty,
Glad that you liked it. Kathy

Ocean Springs, MS

Beautiful lights! need to find some like that for my little pond! :)

Victoria Harbour, ON

Kathy I love it..anxious to make a trip state side so I can pick it up.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Glad that you liked it. So do I

Victoria Harbour, ON

when it gets home I'll be sure to post a photo

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

I got my froggies today!! Thank you Linda Kay :)

She gave me 2 sets of little frogs, these will go in my flowerpots. A bigger frog that is holding a sign that says 'mosquitoes wanted' that is adorable! Then 4 packs of wildflower seed for hummers, a smiley face pen that has different sayings when you click it and last, but not least - some of the wildest frog material I've ever seen lol! I'm thinking a pillow for the patio, but that's subject to change 😁

Thank you so much, LK!!

Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me

I hope it arrived OK? I sent the fabric for what ever you want to do with it, maybe cover some flower pots with decoupage?
Your picture are upside down!

Ocean Springs, MS

Chris, what a great box of froggies! I really like the fabric! :-)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I received my box from Karen a week ago but due to my ankle fracture/surgery I wasn't able to post until now. I took pics, still trying to get them to upload - I promise I will figure it out.

I got a Frog Bug Zapper (very handy for upcoming mosquito season)

Frog Hanging Bird Feeder (really cute and I have just the right bird seed for it.

and my favorite: A Frog Parking Only sign - All others will be TOAD" - so cute!

Thanks Karen

My box to my partner will go out soon, my husband is (with my direction) going to attempt to pack it for me today - he's not used to this kind of "stuff" but he'll try - he's really been great helping me out since my surgery earlier this week.

Sue G

Sure hope your ankle heals quickly!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Ouch, hope you have a restful day, look forward to seeing your treasures

I'm the lag'er this swap, being sick put me behind but it goes out Monday!

Will be working on secondary pond this weekend, in the meantime Ms Froggie is sunning herself

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

LK, they were all fine :)

Not sure why they posted upside down cause they weren't when I looked at them... crazy. Is there a setting that I need to change in DG, I wonder? Hmmm... let me check lol

Just added a pic to this message to see what it would do and it was sideways LOL... great.

I think the problem is with DG, as a lot of people post pictures, and they turn on them.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

got my frogs today. thank you to who ever sent them. will get pix later

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Hi Kathy, laughing at myself because I forgot to sign my little Gardener's Blessing card. Sorry!
I hope you like. I took a picture in case you couldn't. Enjoy!

Betty, Ms. Froggie is utterly divine!

Sue I am so sorry. I think several of us know how it sucks to lose mobility due to a broken ankle. And it does. I hope that you are well otherwise and healing quickly. Have you ever wondered if human beings were really meant to walk upright, since so many of us break ankles? Geez louise.

Ocean Springs, MS

Hoping you heal quickly, Sue! ♥

So many happy frogs hopping all over the place! So cute and so different!

Journee and I are in NYC. Venturing out in just a bit for a short day. Hope you all have a good day. Love, Julie ♥

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

This is cool - I knew Linda ' s frog seem familiar. This is it with the frog I got last year :) love it!

By the way, I've d mailed the DG team to find out why the pics load funny - I'll let you know what I hear!

Thumbnail by Dragonflys4me
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener
Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

I agree with Julie, so cute and so different. Given that there are so many I was really surprised that I couldn't find a single frog in town, ven at garden centers! Thank goodness for online shopping,

Victoria Harbour, ON

Mine is now with the post office, say 7 day delivery, here is hoping!

LindaKay sending you conf.#

Thanks for the info Betty.

Swap closing soon...

Let's Decorate The Garden Swap
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1391983/

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

Carole, miss Smarty! How did you get it to turn right??

I did hear from Terry (admin) and was told of an app that I can download to my phone that will prevent the upside down/sideways from happening. It's called 'Rotate Mailer' - so we'll see how it works :) Terry did say it's a known glitch with phones and IPads.

Thanks for the info Chris.

Still waiting on 4 boxes to arrive, one is on the way, and another is waiting for hubby to box up. If anyone is having problems getting a box out, let me know in a message please.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Quote from Dragonflys4me :
Carole, miss Smarty! How did you get it to turn right??

I did hear from Terry (admin) and was told of an app that I can download to my phone that will prevent the upside down/sideways from happening. It's called 'Rotate Mailer' - so we'll see how it works :) Terry did say it's a known glitch with phones and IPads.

I just saved the image to my computer and then from there I can rotate the photo to the right or left.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Linda Kay, Kathy jordankittyjo said she received hers.

Thanks, I will mark her as received.

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

Quote from Cville_Gardener :

I just saved the image to my computer and then from there I can rotate the photo to the right or left.

Carole, when I look at my pics on the computer, they're right side up - it's when I upload to DG that they turn sideways. I'm going over to the Test forum and play with it for awhile.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I wasn't very clear. I save the sideways image that's posted on the thread (not on my computer) and then can rotate it correctly.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Checked transit #' says someone will likely have a 'frog day' today..

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

13Turtles is using one of her swap gifts as her new avatar. :)

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

I tol' ya I loved it! 😀

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.