Who's ready for the annual frog swap?

Victoria Harbour, ON

Well now I'm just going to sit and drink my coffee while waiting for my buddy's name
Exciting part of a swap isn't it?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i'm waiting with you

Victoria Harbour, ON

I will pass the muffins then

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

thanks. care for coffee or tea?

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Names have been sent... If you did not get a Dmail, let me know ASAP!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Thanks LindaKay, a shopping I will go!

Hang on ladies, names may be changing, I think I have one more that wants to join, so hold on to your names, till I know for sure.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Will do
More the merrier

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

Holding on :)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Already placed an order so please don't change my recipient. Thanks.

(Joy) Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

Been so busy I have totally missed this one, poo. I will be watching and drooling.

Ocean Springs, MS

Got my name! :)

So sorry Joy, maybe next year?

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Thanks Linda Kay!

All names will stay the same, so go shopping everyone!

(Tracy) Lk Pan, FL(Zone 9a)

I got my name! I love frogs. We have a lot of tree frogs on FL that are the sweetest things. There's one that lives on our boat and loves to be held. It's the coolest thing ever. They like to get in the door handles and boots though! Seriously freaks a body out when fingers and toes touch a smooshy object!

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

My order has also been placed.

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

lol, Tracy - too funny!

Got my items yesterday and the box will be on its way tomorrow! Woohoo!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I spotted the cutest live frog this weekend under my carport on top of one of the garden carts. He stayed there for the longest time but now has hopped away to safety, I hope. Should have taken a picture.

AWE! I am sure he is there to eat all the bugs!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Love frogs, toads and lizards. I saw several of those out there too.

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

We have got TONS of frogs!!! They croak all day long!! I thought frogs slept through the day???? We have one pond that is full of pollywogs what fun it's going to be when they get bigger, lol Yesterday I was transplanting some Aloes and one hopped out of the soil bag lol

I have a huge toad that usually hides in one of my angel trumpet pots, It scares the crap out of me when I water and he jumps out!

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

LOL

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

I bet it does, LK!

You'll never guess who hopped up onto my porch today. Okay yes you will. But I'm rich in frogs. I got the big little guy that ribbits if you cross his path! I'm enjoying the heck out of him, and I'm the only one home. So I'm warned if I'm approaching, lol. And I got a really bright and cheerful welcome frog on a flag too, which I am looking forward to hanging. It's a really nice flag.

They are really sweet Carole; thank you!!! And wow you're fast, lol.

Pictures tomorrow. Okay, later today for most of you. 😀

Ocean Springs, MS

Sounds like you got a sweet box from Carole! I'm waiting on one more thing, then I can send! :)

Can't wait to see your box of goodies.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

I love my new flag. It's going to get a prominent spot. And Croaker is on the table where I prepare my food, eat my food, read AND walk by to go into the garden, so I'm laughing a lot, lol!

Still no photos, but it will happen. :~)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I hope the frog and flag are to your liking, Turtles. I chuckled about sending a frog to someone with the name 13Turtles. I kept thinking I should be sending a turtle. ;-)

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Lol, that's funny Carole. But ya know, frogs, turtles and snakes, we the best o' buds. And yes, I really do like them. My back garden (commonly called a yard) is a sanctuary to me, and I'm going to place the flag right at the outside entrance. So thank you!

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

Tracking on my box says it was delivered yesterday - please check in, buddy o'mine and let me know it got there ok :)

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Finally, pictures of my new buddies! Croaker is so pert and pretty, he just looks so happy to see you, lol. And the flag is obviously gorgeous, even if my photos are not. But here they are:

Thumbnail by 13Turtles Thumbnail by 13Turtles
Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Tracking said that mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

Those are awesome!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Aren't they though? I'm really enjoying them -- who can't use an extra laugh or two? Croaker is so good he can even alert me that a bulb has gone out! Which one did on one of my flats of seedlings.

(Tracy) Lk Pan, FL(Zone 9a)

Just got back from a mini vaca and found a box from Chris! There's a blinged out stepping stone that my niece immediately commandeered for the fairy garden. She has very little interest in gardening but fairy gardens have caught her attention. There's also a cute rain gauge, pot hanger, welcome stick, and some flower seeds. Thank you Chris! I'll post some pics tomorrow of my goodies out in the garden. Sorry to have kept you in such suspense.
1. My goodies
2. "tree frog"
3. Daytona

Thumbnail by FloGro Thumbnail by FloGro Thumbnail by FloGro
Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Ooh, cool frota! Yogur raíz falte los like my Croaker's. ok. That's auto-correct for you. Let's start again - ...cool frog. Your rain gauge frog looks like my Croaker's sibling!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Luv your froggies, Tracy. We used to go to Daytona. Luv that place too.

Tracy, that is a great box of goodies from Chris.

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

YAY! Glad everything got there ok and in good shape :) Hope you had a great time at Daytona - we went there earlier this year to tour the speedway and enjoyed that a lot!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.