Weather, March 2015. Lion or Lamb?

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

45°/77°/58° Sunny and pleasant, all weekend was cool but very nice.

Happy Belated B-day, Kit.

Kelli, that is an interesting Joshua tree, I used to lived right outside the National park, although don't think it was a national park back then...back in my Kodak Instamatic days. ☺

Grand Portage, MN(Zone 4a)

Here is what I woke up to yesterday morning~ The bright side of the snow was I had my first bloom of spring and it was on my Purple Queen of Heart Wandering Jew~ Today we have beautiful sunshine.

Pictures I post never show up in the order I start posting....snow should have been first

Delayne

Thumbnail by Delayneplants Thumbnail by Delayneplants Thumbnail by Delayneplants
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

I am on my way to Pittsburgh for a funeral. They are calling for a high of 48° F.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Nice pic of the Wondering Jew ,,

50 here today nicer but still with cold winds ,, oh well , until tomorrow ..

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Went over 70º today. Still 68º

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Hit 72 for high and still 70 currently. Took advantage and put a couple bags of mulch down and got started on pruning some roses.

It is cloudy and 40° F in Pittsburgh. They are calling for a high of 50° F. Maybe once a year it is that cold in L.A.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Last day of the month. March going out like a lamb. 39º sunny.
Going for 70º again.

Grand Portage, MN(Zone 4a)

Our March is going out like a lion with a nice pile of snow coming down and 30 above

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Tennessee, 72° sunny. Hi of 76° and callin for t'storms in pm. Daffs, forsythia, fruit trees bloomin their hearts away! A lamb? So far here!

Thumbnail by kittriana
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

75 for high here. Tomorrow will be in the 80s. I don't mind the 70s this time of year but it's too soon for the 80s. lol

Brrr. It is 37° F in Pittsburgh tonight.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

cold 40/s after a nice 62 degree day , still hoping for more

It is now 29° F in Pittsburgh but at least it is sunny. They are calling for a high of 56° F.

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

It is 30° this morning in Central FL, they say this is a record cold snap for this late in the year, we may get a snow flurry if the conditions stay right for it....my poor garden. :-(

Well this was an April Fools joke but obviously no one read it and now CG started a new thread...oh well I tried. ☺

By the way it will get up to 80° today.

This message was edited Apr 1, 2015 11:01 AM

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

48º in sunny Minnesota. Going to 80º.
Thunderstorm this afternoon.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

42 going for 66 ,,, Phil ) fill it up (lol ?
oh well .. How come ? it is warmer everyplace ? other than here ?

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Go see what April brings;
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1389800/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.