Weather, March 2015. Lion or Lamb?

Mountain View, HI

Tradewinds returned yesterday. Looking forward to regular Hawaiian weather. Showers in the late evening, night and early morning, clearing to partly sunny skies, mid 70s during the day. 6.30am and raining at the moment but should stop soon

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

sunny
Wind NE 11 mph
Humidity 52 %
UV 5 of 10
Barometer 30.36 Falling
Dew point 26
Visibility 10 mi

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

71 currently and almost dead calm. Just enough breeze to make it hard to fly a toy helicopter for longer than 5 minutes. lol

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

29º & snowing.

You may keep the snow but send us some rain. lol

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Rain. So much rain. Saturation point has to be thorough, if I step into the yard, I sink into mud 5".

56° currently, drop dead gorgeous day mowing high ground, and planting. Hi tomoro 77° and I am not guessing at humidity, its enough to curl my hair in little rings

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana
Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

All last week was sunny, very warm, most days hovered around 88 degrees, but no 90's as of yet. Today we have a front and some much needed rain, high 80.

My oaks all have the new bright green spring leaves again, and finally done dropping the old leaves.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

They are calling for a high of 74F. It is sunny. I think it will make it higher than that.

echinopsis 'Los Angeles'

Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I think I will enjoy all of your weather and warmth , and pretty flowers , and just not say today . ^_^

At 6am it was in the low 50s. By 10am it was 42. By 11am it jumped back up to 51. Stayed in the low to mid 50s rest of the day. Storms on the way for overnight and tomorrow. We need it so no complaints.

They are calling for a high of 80F. It is currently 57F. It is sunny.

49 and just had a nice little hailstorm roll thru.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Rain & snow from 4 PM until 6 PM.
32º

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

guess I can say this time ,, cold sunny 40 degree this past day ..

They are calling for a high of 87F today. Yuck. It is currently nice, at 50-something.

Last two mornings have been cloudy and cool in the morning, then afternoon sun and pleasant. High today predicted at 83°.

Mountain View, HI

A dry, windless, humid day yesterday but today the tradewinds are returning and we will be back to nighttime showers and daytime sunshine and clouds. Upper 70s.

Currently 47. Glad I'm cooler and not warmer. Tulsa and other areas of Oklahoma got hit with tornadic weather earlier. We just got some off and on showers. Have chances through Fri.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

When I did not say it was hailing followed by a snowstorm the other day ,,
warmer but still cold ,, grrrrr ..

rained most of last night ,, 40 - 44 degrees tonight same temperature and rain .
tomorrow also

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Was in southern Ks earlier this afternoon, temps dropped from 60° to 55° and down, had rain drops thrown at me, but not enough to wash the bugs off. Williams, Ia now @45° and windy, lo of 31° tonite expected. My 80° south Tx partly cloudy will be summertime by the time I return. Where did I put my coat...

64°/84°/69° Partly cloudy with a chance of rain this afternoon with a cold front approaching.

They are calling for a high of 90F. Anyone above freezing want to trade? It is currently 58F.

Mountain View, HI

Light to moderate showers all day today, low to mid 70s as "cold" front passes through. Fresh winds and no sun. We need the rain.
Will dry out tomorrow and be a nice weekend with light trade winds and some light showers.

Thumbnail by microb

High of 50 or so today and sunshine. Didn't take the covers off the plants at work til late this morning. Wanted it to be closer to 40 than 30. lol

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Wis. 28° lowest, highest 33°, winds again, gravity defying snowflakes very light upon occasion. Partly cloudy off and on. Sundown was east of Eau Claire 30 miles.
I missed the Okla and Ks weather by being ahead of it. A good thing.

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana

They are calling for 88F here. Currently it is 59F. It is sunny, for course. That is the default here.

This picture was really popular on FB. I got hundreds of 'likes' for it. It's the trunk of an old Joshua tree. It looks like feet.

Thumbnail by Kelli
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

35 /19 here for today

Interesting Kelli ,, I have seen them before (live) never that though .

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Began day too early, 23°, got to 40° by Peculiar, Mo, and they are hoping for snow tonite, but back to sunshine and 58° tomoro. I actually get to wait around here near Carthage and watch weather at a standstill..

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Happy Birthday, kit.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Waved at you guys in Mn and Iowa today, :) the sun was so warm! Thanx for the b'day wishes- i wish Not to remember many more of them without having to quit having them, but even that is a chancy wish, chuckl.

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, Kittriana!

They are calling for a high of 87F today. We have had so few days in the 70s. It is currently about 57F. It will be sunny today, of course.

PIctures from vacation last week, Kelso Depot. It is not longer a train stop but is a museum and visitor center for the Mojave National Preserve.

Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli
Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

It was 10°f here this morning with a couple of inches of new snow. Sunny and 25°f now and most of the snow is gone. Winter sure is hanging on!

Photo: Winter hasn't released its grip on Lake Erie. The ice dunes look like mountains in the distance. This photo was taken a couple evenings ago.

early_bloomer

Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer

52 currently. Still chilly but not bad. Finally got all the plants uncovered at work today and put the cloths up until the next chance of a freeze.

Grand Portage, MN(Zone 4a)

Think we hit a high of 33 today. I am waiting very impatiently for warmer weather so my water and sewer lines will thaw out!

They are calling for a high of 86F. Right now it is 54F.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Well. HAD sun at 55° when I passed thru Des Moines, but the wind was startin to kick in from the west. By the time I hit Minnesota state line, the temps were dropping, to 52°, stormclouds were channeling in, and the winds were snappin the flags hard. My truck was driving much like a drop of cold water dropped into a hot skillet, Albert Lea Lake had choppy water and whitecaps, and it felt great to turn east awhile. Waved at the Lewiston xit... temps now at 42°, and blue clouds droppin raindrops- Nodine, Mn.

This message was edited Mar 29, 2015 2:01 PM

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana
Grand Portage, MN(Zone 4a)

Early Bloomer that is a beautiful picture!

We just got a wonderful (NOT) 2 inches of snow this morning. I will share pictures this evening. Temps are right around 32.

65 for high today. Will be warm rest of the week. I'm looking forwards to it!! Hopefully I can get out and dig some more crappy dirt out of this one bed this week. Been too wet to do it.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I always love all the pics .. from you all here .

Still 40's about 50 here .
Warming up real slow ,
Some rain , some sun ,
Today was mostly Sunny , still cold though

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.