Wanted your unwanted cuttings.

Americus, GA

Hello, I am not positive if this is the appropriate place to post this(if it is not please remove or move it to the correct place~thanks). But I was wondering if anyone had triochereous (pretty much any, although I realle enjoy pan how) or hylocereus undatus that needed to be trimmed back. If anyone would be willing to send me one (at my expense) I would also be willing to compensate for the cutting itself. If you have cutting of any other type please message me and we can work something out.
Thanks,
Will

Reno, NV(Zone 6b)

Well I have a really nice Euphorbia mammillaris variegata.

I also have Epiphyllum guatemalense Monstrosa with a big seed head on it that's just about ripe for the picking.

Trichocereus: a white blooming one and a red blooming one. They constantly fall apart so getting pieces from them would not be difficult.

I also have a whole selection of South American Echinopsis. Spectacular blooms on little mounds of cactus.

Anyone interested, please let me know. We are selling this house, along with my 30 year cactus garden, and I don't know that the new owners will be as happy with a huge cactus garden as I am.

The anchor plant is a 40+ year old Monkey Puzzle tree. (Big sigh!)

Daisy

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Oh Daisy, that's a big *sigh* indeed. When we moved from CA I had to leave so many wonderful plants behind. Ugh!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.