Tod's 2014 dahlias

West Caldwell, NJ(Zone 6b)

AC F & P, maybe Roque Startburst, Harvey Koop, two of AC Crazy Train.

Thumbnail by todgor Thumbnail by todgor Thumbnail by todgor Thumbnail by todgor Thumbnail by todgor

Not sure. Bob Fitzjohn, not sure, Warf, Ayers White Knight.

Thumbnail by todgor Thumbnail by todgor Thumbnail by todgor Thumbnail by todgor Thumbnail by todgor

NTAC Patricia, not sure, Jennie, not sure, Tartan.

G&M-T&T, AC Paint, Gitts Perfection, Masurao, AC AU.

El Sol, two of Hilltop Ivan, not sure, Myrtle's Brandy.

Another Myrtle's Brandy, Rees' Variegated, Jax, Clara Huston, not sure.

Irish Blackhart, Marika, Ruskin Andrea, maybe Lulu Patti, Mercury.

Bloomquist Glow, Ebony Witch, two of Wanda's Capella, Parkland Glory.

This message was edited Jan 2, 2015 10:50 PM

Wyn's Dream Weaver, Elizabeth Mellinger, Ms. Megan, Steve Meggos, not sure.

Not sure, Kidd's Climax, Mingus Leroy T, maybe Hollyhill Keene, Painted Lady.

Painted Lady, Alberta Sunset, Alberta Sunset with maybe Pruhonice, Magnum with Walter Hardisty, Jax.

My friend Jim (6 foot 4) with Penhill Yellow Queen, 4 group shots.

Mentor, OH

I'm completely blown away by all these beautiful blooms. If I don't stop looking I may end up with 650 plants next year. lol

In the second block of photos you posted on 12/20 there is one you said was supposed to be Grand Prix but looked more like Seattle. A year ago, I think I may have bought GP from the same vendor. When mine bloomed I was almost positive it was Seattle. Still don't know for sure but the GP in the catalog was bright yellow with white tips. It didn't look anything like mine.

Thumbnail by psudan

If its the same seller, he dropped Grand Prix this year. He also didn't seem to be able to produce enough Barbara Hardisty Kantor (below) to sell, which I have been trying to get again for many years. Fortunately some other box store has Grand Prix, and I will see who else I can get a second. It's definitely one of my favorites.

Thumbnail by todgor Thumbnail by todgor

Might be Nicole Higgo, not sure, group shot, Higgo Wonder, Alberta Sunset.

Alberta Sunset, could be Mingus Millie B, a bud opening, two group shots.

Wyn's Ghostie, AC Kahuna, Almand Joy, Ms. Megan, Belle of Barmera with Inland Dynasty.

Mssr. Rick, Roque Starburst with Wanda's Capella, not sure, Lillian Stewart, not sure.

Ivory Palaces, AC Papa, Survivor, Jacs Janet, not sure.

This message was edited Jan 4, 2015 1:36 AM

Not sure, Sellwood Glory, La Luna, Parfait, Hillcrest Candy.

Mas Michael, not sure, Bella S, not sure, Lulu Patti.

This message was edited Jan 4, 2015 1:38 AM

Sans Souci with Wyn's Dream Weaver, Tioga Dawn, Mercury, not sure, Jil.

Cornell, Jacs Janet, Creekside Volcano with Formby Kaitlin and Irish Blackhart, Creekside Volcano, Irish Blackhart.

Not sure, Mick's Peppermint, Shockwave lookalike, Roque Starburst with Wanda's Capella, Jacs Janet.

Hart's Blood Red, Lupin Britain, Glenplace, maybe Bella S, Bristol Petticoat.

Group shot with AC G&L and Cheerleader, two of Sans Souci, AC G &L, another of AC G&L with Cheerleader.

Two of Cheerleader, Pruhonice, group shot of Hart's Blood Red, faux Grand Prix, and Formby Kaitlin, Formby Kaitlin.

Two of Red Empire, two of Camano Bram, Fercliff Bliss.

Cheerleader, Mssr Rick, two of Black Monarch, Devon Seattle.

Alpen Bob, Cyril Higgo with Formby Kaitlin, Lillian Stewart, two of Pruhonice.

This message was edited Jan 4, 2015 8:07 PM

Ivory Palaces, Rejman's Firecracker, Penhill Dark Monarch with Rejman's Firecracker, Korb Red Rebel, might be small Wyn's Neon Dream.

Nick Sr., Show N Tell, Orange Globe, not sure, Umpqua Delight.

This message was edited Jan 4, 2015 8:22 PM

Two not sure's Echo Pick Me, Ponderosa, Gitts Crazy.

Edna C, Marvelous Mel, two of Penhill Yellow Queen, group shot.

Fiaker, Oreti Adele, two shots of front of large bed, not sure.

Irish Blackhart, Penhill Yellow Queen, and finally, Emory Paul.

Thumbnail by todgor Thumbnail by todgor Thumbnail by todgor
(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Your "not sure" of Jan. 4 at 8:29 could be Pineland's Pam.

It wasn't Pinelands Pam but it could be Pinelands Flame, or Rita. I have to take a trip to the back bed to find out, I keep forgetting.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Gee, I wonder why!

(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

Here's what you need Tod. A database to keep all your info in. Course with all the work just to take care of the plants, I doubt you would have time to keep the database up. :)

Thumbnail by Oberon46

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.