OCT QUEEN "ROSE318"

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Linda Kay ,
That is fine. Don't stress about it.
Patti

Ocean Springs, MS

Patti, that dinner bell is awesome! That's the kind of things I'm looking for to decorate my kitchen/dining room addition. And the plants will give you years of joy!

Nanny, I know what you mean! This week I have the kids Halloween party Friday night then my niece's baby shower Saturday! The Peter Anderson Festival Sunday (local crafters and artists) and we are going to browse and shop! Then I start making Christmas gifts... 5 more pairs of elf slippers, 12 soup/cracker dishes in pottery class (I can start them in class and bring them home during the week to finish). Take time to breath!

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

I'm glad you liked it your highness.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I am very happy Alana. Thank you.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Patti, your box went out today, you should have it by Wed.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks Linda Kay. Hugs.
Patti

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

I'm glad you enjoyed my box, too, Patti :~)
And Alana's was super sweet. It sounds to me that you have really enjoyed being royalty, and being treated as such, and that makes me happy!
Hugs back to you.

Susie, please keep taking care of yourself sweetie.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Gm Gee Hard to believe Oct is almost Over Just 3 More days . this month sure has gone fast .

we had 70* yesterday & Now we are headed to 40's by Halloween Burrrrrrrrrrrrrr poor Kids .

BBL Have a great day

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

we are in the high 80's during the day, and 60;s at nite. i'm enjoying it while it lasts. hopefully until the end of november at least

Sounds like our weather Kathy! How is your back doing?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

felt good until i got out of PT

AH! Good old PT. Supposed to be good for you!

Dear Queen Rose, i ordered your gift and it has been shipped. They tell me it will be there on the 31st!! I sure hope so.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Good evening Ladies.
I received another gift today for Crystal/ Goldhildal a gift card from Lowes and a very pretty card. Thank you Crystal now I excuse to run to Lowes and buy more plants. I saw another orchid there I just might have to buy. It was calling my name. LOL. . I will post the plants this weekend. Thank you so much Crystal
Hugs,
Patti

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

No problem Kris I will keep and eye out for your box. Thanks.

Susie asked me to post the names of whom I have received gifts from. Again thank you ladies for all the wonderful gift.
Froggies-girl/ Julie
Badcat/ Amanda
Betty Pauze
Deejay9/ Susie
Jordankittyjo/ Kathy
13Turtle
Poisondartfrog/Alana
Goldhillal/Crystal

This message was edited Oct 28, 2014 6:46 PM

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Linda, the orthopedic thinks I need a bck transfusion. Maybe thats why my back feels about to snap in 2 sometimes

Then you need to listen to your Dr. Kathy. Back problems are nothing to be messing with.

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Your Majesty's box went out today and should arrive on Friday. So please do not send me to the dungeon! I can't stand cold damp places!

Ocean Springs, MS

Kathy, my niece got infusions and they helped her. Hope you find some relief!

Nanny, I'm with you... hate cold and damp places!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Good Evening ladies,
I hope everyone had a great day. I received a awesome box from Linda Kay today. She sent me a set of adorable snowman pajamas, and a pair of black sock slippers. They are just too cute. A bag of vanilla biscotti coffee, It smells so good. Can't wait to try it in the morning. A beautiful handmade chenille table topper or it can be use as Christmas tree skirt. It is so pretty. Linda Kay knows I love chenille. Thanks you so very much Linda Kay.
Hugs.
Patti

Thumbnail by rose318
in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I also receive a envelope from Ebay with vintage sheet music. Which I just love. It didn't have the person name on it of whom it was sent from. I am going to use some from craft ,and others I might just frame them up. They are awesome. I wish I knew who sent them . I want to thank them for this great gift.
Patti

Thumbnail by rose318

Glad it arrived for you! I know you said silky PJ's, but no one sells them here this time of year.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Linda Kay I love the pajamas. Thank you. :o)

Kris is the vintage music sheets from you?

Yup!! There is one more box coming for you too!!

Glad you like the music sheets. I had a hard tome deciding which ones toget,,lol

Ocean Springs, MS

Wow, Patti! Once again, you recevied great goodies from your ladies in waiting! If I may ask, what made you start collecting sheet music? I think it's a very unique thing to collect. :)

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thank you so much Kris. It is hard to fine around here unless I go on Ebay. Thanks again.

Well I saw some awesome craft project on Pinterest Julie using sheet music, Then once I saw some of the music sheets, I was amazed of very pretty graphic art. You just don't see that anymore. My husband plays guitar and keyboard, so I think I will frame some of it up for the bedroom turned music room one day.

I very blessed to receive all these wonderful gift . I have to run for now . Off to work. Have a great day all.
Patti

I had to go to Ebay too. I search hi and low here and found nothing! I was very worried about the quality of the sheets. When you get a chance could you take a picture of the actual sheets?
I hope your husband liked my choices,,,lol

Victoria Harbour, ON

How wonderful to get such treasures..

Admire the thoughtfulness of your swap buds in getting treasures meant to bring a smile to her Highness!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Long live the Queen!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Will do Kris.

Ocean Springs, MS

Thanks, Patti, for sharing! My son plays the guitar and was thinking of making him something for Christmas, and my daughter loves classical music and thought I could come up with a cute idea for her!

Patti, you have been a most gracious and thoughtful Queen! Long live the Queen!

It has been a pleasure serving you Queen Patti!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Same here Queen ,sure hope you enjoyed your Queenly Month of royalties , & I will not close this yet for i think someone said you have more on the Way :)

so we will stop back when they arrive . :)
hope everyone has a great day I have to go into town
& get a new Heat light for my chicken coop .

Victoria Harbour, ON

Bidding your Majesty a Happy Halloween..just loved your treasure

Know you are beamin with delight!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi Ladies,
I want you ladies to know it was awesome being your Queen for October. I really appreciate your generosity and kindness. You ladies brought happiness to me during some crummy days. Thank you so very much
I just wish I could hug you all.

Ps: I received 3 packages today each from Kris ,Nanny , and Badcat. I will be posting in the morning . I have a bunch of trick or treaters here tonight. I really received some great gifts. I wish I had more time to post.
Happy Halloween all.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I now pass this crown to your beautiful Queen Julie.

Can't wait to see what you got!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi ladies ,
I hope you all are having a great Saturday. Here are the pictures I promised.
I received another package from Kris. Kris knows I love craft. She sent me 4 license plates, of states I don't have. I can think of a few things I can use them for example bird houses, or cut up to number for a clock. I love Pinterest, so I go there for ideas. I will definitely put them to good use. I may even hang them in my garage. Thank you so much Kris.

Patti

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

oops pics the sheet music also.
Thanks Kris.

Thumbnail by rose318 Thumbnail by rose318
in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I received a wonderful box from Nanny too. She sent me a very cute plant hanger, and pretty flower welcome sign. A peel and stick stick I Love Junk sign. It is just too cute. She also sent me a gift card to Home depot . Which means more plants shopping. Yipeee I will be at home depot tomorrow. Thanks you so very much Nanny.
Patti

Thumbnail by rose318

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.