OCT QUEEN "ROSE318"

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Good evening ladies,
I hope everyone had a wonderful day. We had rain here today. I received a wonderful box from Julie today. It has a super cute handmade rain chain with bells, a country cup and saucer for crafts which will become a bird feeder. A iron on country angel that needs a home on an apron or tee shirt not sure which yet. A cute garden plant trellis with flowers and a dream garden stake. A adorable water mellow towel handing on my stove. A butterfly that lights up that is going on my desk at work, two handing stars decoration. The stars will make a beautiful addition to a July 4 wreath. Enclosed was a very sweet letter . Thank you Julie for all the wonderful gifts you sent me. Sending big hugs.
Patti

This message was edited Oct 7, 2014 5:07 AM

Thumbnail by rose318
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Those are awesome gifts from Julie!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

nice box little dark in here yet so bbl when i can see the keys better :)

Ocean Springs, MS

DJ, praying you recover quickly!

Patti, hope you like the rain chain. I pinched myself witth the pliers and got a blood blister on my thumb when I was making it! LOL got to watch those tools, manual or power! LOL So glad you liked everything! :)

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

A fitting tribute, Your Majesty!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Love your box of goodies from Julie!
Can see you smile from here

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

nice Box. Wish I could see the rain chain better. Great idea!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

How sweet! I like that you started receiving tributes early in your reign. :~). You could be busy for a little while. After your Royal Tour, of course! I hope that's fabulous.

Susie, I'm so sorry about your accident. It sounds bad. Take care of that wound and heal well, okay?

I'm with you other gals, more tools than any boy I know. Seriously, any!

I hope everybody is well.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thank you Julie for all your hard work you put into the rain chain. I really do appreciate it.

I just wanted to let you all know I will be away for a while. My husband grandfather age 94 died Wednesday, and we need to travel for the funeral ,and then we leave for vacation. I have to get my house in order before all that. My daughter will be staying a my house taking of my pets. I just wanted to say good bye for now, and take care.
Patti

Sorry to hear that Patti. Sending prayers. Please drive safely.

So sorry to hear about DHs grandfather, sure no way to start your vacation, prayers for your family. Safe travels Your Majesty.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thank you Sending big Hugs.
Patti

When will you be back home Patti?

Victoria Harbour, ON

My condolensces to you and yours.

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

I'm sorry for your loss Patti. I came on to say I was going to mail your box, but I will wait a bit.
Take care.

have a safe trip & sorry about Gp ,
Nice sunny day car is in the shop for the day getting a tune up of over $250, just got the call :( Ouch . but this is the most that the car has cost me in the 9 yr Besides my tires, & oil changes so this is cheap compared to what it would have cost if I hadn't got it fix :) anyway back to house work :)
susie

Ocean Springs, MS

So sorry to hear about your DH grandfather. Please be safe. Sending hugs and prayers. ♥

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Hugs for you, Your Majesty.

So sorry to come home and find our Queen is in distress. My thoughts are with you dear queen.

Patti, I hope all is going well with the family, and your enjoying your trip!

Julie has the Christmas Swap 2014 open, come and check it out!
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1378821/

Victoria Harbour, ON

Your Majesty, made it to the post office this a.m.
Should be there in a few days

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

BETTY!!!!!!!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Waving...

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

bout to bend you over my knee!!! Behave!!!! lol

I was putting my together today Hope to get it out on Monday.

Mine will go out a week from Monday!!

Ocean Springs, MS

Queen Rose, wishing you well and keeping you in my prayers! ♥

Hey, Elfie! Glad to see you!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi Ladies,
Just got home from vacation yesterday. I wished it never ended. My husband and I took our first cruise. It was also my first vacation in 30 plus years. It was wonderful. We were on the Carnival Magic . Yes, the same one with the possible Ebola patient. We couldn't go into Cozumel, but we received 50% off our next cruise. The staff was wonderful. I highly recommend Carnival. The trip was beautiful. I have to go back to work tomorrow. Today is my day off to get my laundry all washed up.

I received box from Badcat / Amanda while on vacation. It was really cute pajamas which I just love. Perfect for those days you just don't want to get dress, and just relax. I will post pictures of them later. I will get my husband to transfer pictures over to my computer for me. Thanks you so much Amanda. Here is the sunrise off the coast of Cozumel. My husband has lots of pictures and video to download still. I wanted to share this one with you ladies.
Patti

This message was edited Oct 20, 2014 12:19 PM

Thumbnail by rose318
in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Here is another.

Thumbnail by rose318

Sure hope you got a pic of you & Hubby enjoying your trip :))
My Box went out today to you says wed you should have it .

Oh my, we saw that cruise on the news. Are you all under watch with the CDC?

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

They took blood from her. I think they are watching her. I bet they have the manifest list of people on the cruise. We haven't been contacted yet.

Glad you are ok!!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I received a beautiful tote bag from Betty today. I just love it. She is one talented lady. I wish I had just little bit of her talent I would be very happy lady. Here is also the pajama set Badcat / Amanda sent me. I love pajamas and relaxing with a nice glass of wine. Thank you ladies for the wonderful gifts. I am truly blessed.
Patti.

Thumbnail by rose318 Thumbnail by rose318
in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks Linda and Effie we are doing fine.

Love both of those!!!!

Welcome back to the kingdom Your Majesty! I see you were greeted properly with lovely gifts from your loyal subjects. I hope there is no need for the CDC to contact you. I heard on the news that most of the people who were under quarantine have been released because it had expired. I fail to understand why anyone who had been in such close contact with the disease would be allowed to travel like that. It is just plain scary!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thank you Nanny. I don't understand it either. I am just thankful I was able to get back too my family.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Your "Ladies in Waiting' are pleased you are home without mishap your Majesty.glad it arrived and that you like it!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Welcome back Queenie!! Cute bag!! 1 more box to mail, just need to find one it fits in lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.