Who else got rain?

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

We got one inch today so far, very happy camper!!

Fort Worth, TX

Got a little initally but 1.5 inches all told. very happy. now to jack up the foundation quick

Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

I don't know how much we got but it poured more then once. I need to get that rain gauge set up. Lol

Fort Worth, TX

I position buckets a couple of places in the yard and take an average.

SE Houston (Hobby), TX(Zone 9a)

My poor veggies are getting schizo. Yesterday, I was in my yard in a camisole! 88° out!!! Full on sunshine.

My broccoli were swooning....

Then, it dipped to 49° last night, and they're back up this morning.

Sheesh!

And, yeah, got steady light rain Saturday, right AFTER I had watered...

I feel like your veggies GG. Tonight it's supposed to freeze I'll have to switch back to the freeze thread. Lol

Fort Worth, TX

less than 1/8th inch last night, maybe 1/4 inch wednesday

It's been gloomy and drizzly here for the last few days, today was beautiful. But last night it stormed I was really surprised I didn't expect the Thunder and Lightening much less the pouring rain. Did anybody else get any of this storm?

Fort Worth, TX

I got some pretty decent thunder and lightning and all told i think at least 3/4 of an inch of rain, based on pond levels. Forgot to put a guage out.

Beautiful today too

Frisco, TX(Zone 8a)

We have been rainy and/or gloomy for the entire week starting Christmas Day until today. Finally some sun and I spent the morning pulling weeds. Since the ground was so wet it made short work of it,though it was windy and cold and my fingers (even with garden gloves)got wet and cold. We were gone part of that time so I'm not sure how much rain we got in total,but the ground is absolutely saturated.

SE Houston (Hobby), TX(Zone 9a)

Yep.

It's supposed to be 22* tonight might end up moving to the freeze thread. Lol

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

We picked up an inch of rain the past couple of days.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.